Post-Game Talk: GDT game 7 PREDATORS @ SHARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I'm not as down on the roster as some of you. Poile has definitely shown much more this year by sending out Jones for RyJo, something we never thought he'd pull the trigger on for many many years.

Ribs, Goose, Nystrom, Jackman... they're not the reason we didn't advance, but they're definitely the pieces that need an upgrade. The Preds needs another forward in the top-6 to make two solid lines, and then a reliable third pairing guy who can play 70 games with limited mistakes.

Other than that, there are a lot of really good players who came within a game of the conference finals. A LOT of youth who have learned a hard, valuable lesson too. I like what's happening with the roster, even if I hate what has happened in this game 7.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
It will take me a few days to recover. I don't believe I'll be able to cheer for the Blyes and I know I won't be cheering for the Sharks.

Bad game to end an amazing ride.

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
Proud of our boys, they did a hell of a lot better than almost anyone outside Nashville thought they could. Heck, even the Kings who have won the Cup before only took them to 5 games.

Proud that we made it further than we ever have in the playoffs before.

On to the off season.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I'll cheer for the Sharks. They played hard but not dirty and have some class act players.

I hope they win it all.

Will never pull for the Blues

Well if the Sharks end up winning the whole thing then it will make our series against them look better. But not really a fan of the Sharks. I'm rooting for St Louis.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well we can say we went farther than Trotz did. Have a good Summer everyone. This is too aggravating to watch any more.

This. It's good to know that it wasn't just our players that was a cause of our bad luck in the playoffs.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
It sucks that this run ended the way it did. We showed so much ****ing fight over the last several months and I just hope this season isn't remembered from this game. The Sharks just took advantage of our silly mistakes and deserved to win. Pekka was hung out to dry all night long and we looked like a team with absolutely no chance. They owned us. I don't know what else there is to say. If it's a Sharks vs Lightning Final I'd love it.

It stings but I'm not going to hate who did it to us.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Rinne postgame: "You see yourself getting older and you realize how important these chances are.....This felt like our year.."

Dang- that is pretty devastating- you have to feel for him.....

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Hell of ride. Sorry it's over. Gonna have to take a little time to recover on this letdown, but still further than I thought we would get.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Had to settle down a bit but after a breather I am proud to be a Preds fan! They played their hearts out and have us some great memories along the way. Won their first game 7. We have a lot of young players with a ton of upside. They will only get better. Can you imagine if Wilson play like he did in the playoffs all year long? Forsberg scoring more goals than anyone in franchise history at the age of 21. Added a top line center that is only 23. We as fans should stand tall with our boys. They truely had a great season and the future looks bright.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
great season guys. nothing wrong with anything y'all did. nights like tonight happen.

I'm pulling for San Jose to win it all.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Great team. Great effort ... really.

This loss is a typical loss of a team that has less depth to another team with more depth. They hold the road until ..... this happens.

We will be on the road again ... and more dangerous than ever.

Go Preds Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad