Post-Game Talk: GDT game 7 PREDATORS @ SHARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Best players have to be your best in these situations. Weber, Josi and Forsberg all colossal disappointments. Fisher, Neal and Wilson, however, were a major bright spot for us this post-season. Time to reload and be ready to start the climb again. I am really looking forward to what next year's team is going to look like. Is Ribs done? Will Fisher hang 'em up? Are Fiala/Aberg/Kamenev ready for the big show?

May not mind the Sharks team, but can't bring myself to root alongside those fans. Hope to see the Blues roll in 4.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Welp I just don't want to hear about Weber wanting to go to a different team to be able to win the cup cause he has been one of our worst players imo in this series. So if he ever wants to win a cup he's going to need to step up his game. The Josi/Weber pairing has been a disappointment. Ekholm/Ellis has been a better pairing for us in the playoffs.

Last edited:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Rinne deserves ZERO criticism- none whatsoever

Every player on the roster should apologize to him

Every puck pushed up by our defense comes back because our forwards can't turn it up ice it's forced Rinne and our defense to play on their heels. We can't do simple breakouts period even when our defenseman tried to hold the Blue Line the centers aren't covering for them and most the time it's a three on two or three on one going the other way

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
The only positive I can deduce from losing this way is that the sting is going away quicker because it's just getting amusingly pathetic.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Neal has been the bright spot of this playoff. He has been the main player to step up his game in the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad