Post-Game Talk: GDT game 7 PREDATORS @ SHARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
biggest game in preds history.

start out plain as we did for game 6. I'll get CI to add whatever special touches he wants sometime tomorrow.

win or lose, it's been awesome. let's play hard and keep moving on.

i predicted the final score correct as well in the last GDT so I'll go again. positivity from me is key.

PREDS 4 SHARKS 2

golfmade

Go Preds Go
Dec 30, 2002
Idahoan in Taiwan
We're going to come out strong and score early to take the crowd out of it and then keep the forechecking strongly. 3-2 Preds win yet another game 7 and move on to the Western Conference Final for the first time in our history.

And best of all it's gonna be on TV over here. :yo::popcorn::nod::handclap:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
go Preds. Might be bad to admit this but the Preds are my 2nd favorite team. I think we need a playoff series to take the division rivalry to the next level. Plus let's try to keep the games/start times in the Central Time Zone. Go Nashville!

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
if you listen guys you can hear the smashville proud, we are there with you......

Carry it into the battle, we believe.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Two days rest. No excuses. 100% for the full 60, or it's tee times and going to the lake house with the family. We need every line to play at full steam.

Go Preds!!!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
clearly a road team is long overdue in this series

#amirite #?? #poundkey
Yes. This has been a weird series. SJ was under .500 at home this season and they're 3-0 there. They were praised for their great record on the road and they're 0-3.

My optimistic side says we're due for a road win and at the same time, they're due for a home loss.

Let's do this.

BluesConvert

Wait, what?
Aug 21, 2003
Nashville
From a recent Players' Tribune article by Ryan Whitney and Mike Rupp, who were in Bridgestone for Game 6 vs Anaheim :

During that Game 6, you could see the look in their eyes. Paul Gaustad got his helmet ripped off in front of the net, and he got up and started skating around like a bat out of hell. He came right up to the glass and lit up an Anaheim player, and I could see his face so clearly. There was this crazy look in his eye like, Eff you, this is mine. That’s the mentality you need to win a brutal seven-game series.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
MjN7hpP.gif

Let's do it one more time boys.

Believe.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I will be proud of this team regardless of the result. Candidly, never really thought we'd escape the first round, and yet here we are one win away from the WCF. Leave it all on the ice tonight; go Perds! Onwards to the WCF!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
My scraggly playoff beard still itches after a month, but I'm not ready to shave! Gonna need Jack Daniels shots and Valium by the time the game starts. The wife and I were nervous wrecks during game 7 against the Ducks.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
put this in last game, so will do so again

Do not go gentle into that good night....

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

DO NOT GO GENTLE

DO NOT GO GENTLE

:hit:

:fight:

:box:

:wedgie:

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Would be nice to have a 6-1 Game 7 like the Blues just had. Relatively stress free! But I will take sweating out another 2-1 lead with the goalie pulled in the final 2 minutes again if we have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark