Post-Game Talk: GDT game 7 PREDATORS @ SHARKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
The only positive I can deduce from losing this way is that the sting is going away quicker because it's just getting amusingly pathetic.

I hope the positive is that the players remember all summer long how this feels and that it fuels them for next season and use this as motivation all season.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
All I wanted was to finally get past the second round. Preds still can't get it done.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
They at least got further than I thought they would but still disappointing none the less especially w/ their play tonight. Just all around bad game especially since they didn't show up for the first period, which is what killed us.

Last edited:

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I'm disappointed in the outcome of this game but not in these playoffs, we battled from the WC to one game away from the conference Championship.

They look tired and worn out because they are

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Poile, as in David Poile? No way. Next year we will have the Same roster

No he will get a piece or two but it will be the same piece or two that doesn't help us any or make a difference. Same thing just different year.

Venthon

Nov 11, 2014
Sorry that you guys are going out in such a disappointing fashion. You guys played a hell of a series against a heavily favored Sharks team. Here's to next year, aye? Ready for another battle in the central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad