GDT: GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
In 2010 the Habs went to the ECF...
In 2010 the Vikings went to the NFC Finals...
In 2012 the Vikings and Habs both pick 3rd overall.
In 2013 The vikings and Habs get humiliated in the playoffs

:cry:

Sad Sad Sad.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
Well this is the real team we actually have not the team that we saw over 48 games OVER ACHIEVERS... Tinordi was terrible but I expected that.

Habs8517

Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
Serious or troll?

Yup. But we signed him for next season. He's such a great vet. PUKE.

I know right. I have not idea why the Habs give the veteran players so much respect and bury their rookies. The veteran players are the reason why we lost the series, they simply didn't show up and most of em are washed up.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
Why MT insists on playing Diaz all the time on the PK. The guy is terrible.

Lots of delusional posters on this board who should be applauding a team that has been crippled by injuries and bad calls... but fear not, we won't give the team a shred of credit, always trying to pick scapegoats... tiresome stuff.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Stop with DD trade. It will not happen this summer.

He will get at least another year with the team. If he's unable to adjust next season then he will be gone.

Habtchum*

You'd think that this bunch would salvage some pride and at least go down with a good fight. Not this .. oh yeah, 6-1 now. Christ almighty.

It will make it easier for Bergevin to make some needed moves. They have proven that they are far from being serious contenders.

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
I'd be pretty pissed if I paid whatever ridiculously-inflated ticket prices I'm sure Molson charged, only to see this disgraceful performance in an elimination game.

Twenty ****in years. We're halfway to Leafs level of futility. Go Habs Go :cry:

cupwatcher2014

Dec 3, 2008
So its the Habs fault that Ryder sucks and mostly always has throught his career eh there boy?? Wouldn't never have went backward with that clown. Good riddance :handclap:

Funnily enough, Ryder hasn't really sucked anywhere but with the Habs. Could it be, gasp, the Habs?

He says good riddance too - he is quite happy to spend his summer with his Stanley Cup Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad