GDT: GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Hope you mods are handing infractions and forum bans freely tonight. 6-month Habs board ban for every troll.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
funny how as soon as bergevin signed cube, dd and budaj to extensions theyve all sucked

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Good playoff in Boston. Great year and a half in Dallas. Started out on fire in Montreal and then, nothing. Something happened perhaps? Could it be Montreal? I am sure nobody is happier than he is that he will never wear the Habs uniform again. As for the paycut, I wouldn't count on it.

So its the Habs fault that Ryder sucks and mostly always has throught his career eh there boy?? Wouldn't never have went backwards with that clown. Good riddance :handclap:

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I am not looking forward to next year after witnessing this mess. There is just too much garbage to clean up.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Credit, all credit, to Walrus and Co.

Classy organization with a good hard working team, he didn't even play his top units and we still let in a goal. Honestly, other than Karlsson, I think I really like this Ottawa team.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Gorges is horrible. This PK is horrible. This 3rd is horrible. I figured the Habs were going to lose, but playing like this in the 3rd period...holy ****. This is like 2009 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad