GDT: GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

whisperNthewind8

Mar 26, 2013
Well, we have some great young players that are gonna make this team fun to watch for a long time. Just wasn't our year, and honestly I don't think many people expected it to be.

Back at it next year.

Go Habs!

Habtchum*

2013 Habs:

Great season
Bad final strech
Horrible playoffs

It shows how irrelevant the regular season is. All you need to do is make the playoffs. That's it. Home ice means virtually nothing.

Mr.Molson is happy. He made 9 milion in 3 games.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Lots of delusional posters on this board who should be applauding a team that has been crippled by injuries and bad calls... but fear not, we won't give the team a shred of credit, always trying to pick scapegoats... tiresome stuff.

you mean that it's a sacrilege to blame another player than DD here ?

Diaz is not a bad player but does not have the size to play on the PK.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
We signed him to a multi year contract...nobody else will take him at that price. We are stuck with him. What a joke.

Use our second buyout on DD and bury Kabs in the A that is what I would do. Let Ryder walk and shop Patches and Price. Markov draft day trade bait please along with Turdnori and Diaz my god are we soft all over the ice.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
I didn't go to one game this year...which is odd for me...but there is a reason for that......this team sucks! Glad I didn't waste one penny on them this year!!!

I can't believe you guys. This team exceeded the expectations that everyone had at the beginning of the year. They took first place and played valiantly despite injuries. Far less pathetic than your rant.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Hopefully the front office realizes that small teams don't win in this league.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I can't believe you guys. This team exceeded the expectations that everyone had at the beginning of the year. They took first place and played valiantly despite injuries. Far less pathetic than your rant.

Your right...I should have been happy to pay 300+ for this **** show on the ice...damn me! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad