Not open for further replies.

NHLcrazy

Feb 28, 2002
Montreal
2013 Habs:

Great season
Bad final strech
Horrible playoffs

It shows how irrelevant the regular season is. All you need to do is make the playoffs. That's it. Home ice means virtually nothing.

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
**** that... They're pro's, I have no problem with a team scoring more goals despite them dominating.
This is what you're supposed to do when you've got a team on the ropes. Put the hammer down and bury them. Blame our boys for not putting up any kind of fight.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
I'd be pretty pissed if I paid whatever ridiculously-inflated ticket prices I'm sure Molson charged, only to see this disgraceful performance in an elimination game.

Twenty ****in years. We're halfway to Leafs level of futility. Go Habs Go :cry:

I didn't go to one game this year...which is odd for me...but there is a reason for that......this team sucks! Glad I didn't waste one penny on them this year!!!

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
I'd be pretty pissed if I paid whatever ridiculously-inflated ticket prices I'm sure Molson charged, only to see this disgraceful performance in an elimination game.

Twenty ****in years. We're halfway to Leafs level of futility. Go Habs Go :cry:

They completely outplayed the Sens for two periods and with any breaks could have had the lead... how is that disgraceful.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Funnily enough, Ryder hasn't really sucked anywhere but with the Habs. Could it be, gasp, the Habs?

The guy was lazy even when he was scoring. I always liked Ryder, but the Habs are not to blame for that. That is just irrational or you are trolling.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
How on earth did Carey Price let in 6 goals? Oh wait...

Thanks Habs, it was better than last year, an improvement was appreciated. Here is to a greater 13-14 season!

Sens be careful, you may not always be the refs favorites in the coming series.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Valiant effort this year Habs, at least you guys get to lift the Division title.

Thanks... Habs had a much better season than expected. That said, I'll leave a quote from Carey Price:

"They don't hang Division Championship banners here".

:(

Delat

Oct 9, 2006
How big is that goal in game 4. Playoffs are played on such small details. Can't wait for next year already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad