WC: GDT: Czechs vs Latvia

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Seeing all these Sparta guys on this team I still don't understand how Trinec dunked them so badly in the PO... I guess #69 energy > #96 at the end of the day, skill is secondary.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
once again we are doing everything possible to fear for getting into the qf ....

We could have not wished for the better seeding this year

Yet again we will tremble till last match if we can get in

Probably gonna make some points against swiss or canada which will be very difficult, cause slovak just got that extra point today, and latvians will have better head to head

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
No. Although we've had some close games.
Always a first time! I expected us to somehow get it over the line even after the first two periods (experience, track record), despite the fact that we have been 💩and Latvia much better, but now I am thinking this might just be the first time for Latvia to take this tie. Let’s see!

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Amazingly... That is our 4th D to score a goal! Kostalek, zboril, nemecek and kempny.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sounds crazy but Latvia might consider pulling the goalie.. they need some points!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
That point might just buy us QF thank god. .. but terrible game from us ... we really need to up our game if we want some succes in this tournament, cause this wont be enough for the top teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad