GDT: GDT #55 - Everybody Murphy Dumps! A Pens - Buffalo Book for Young Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow...that must have been a hard decision...should we play our starter, or should we play the AHL call up? How about some real news, like is Matheson able to breath? Has Tanev hired an exorcist to get rid of the ghost? Is ERod actually related to Tyler Kennedy? or are they just twins separated at birth?

here you go....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Pretty sure Tanev needs to be on LTIR for the rest of the season for the Pens to be cap compliant.

CapFriendly has us projected with about $250K and Tanev is $30K per day so if their numbers are correct then he could come back but I think they've said in the past they can be up to $500K off

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I think Tanev sits until the playoffs and by most estimates, Pens have a week or maybe more before the first playoff game. Tanev is OK but more time for his shoulder to heal up is a good thing. NO matter who the Pens play, Sully has to give grit a chance here. Tanev, Laffety on the fourth line and Reese if he picks up his intensity will help in that department.

Jake Sid Rust
McCann Geno Kap
Zucker Carter Tanev
Reese TB Lafferty

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
CapFriendly has us projected with about $250K and Tanev is $30K per day so if their numbers are correct then he could come back but I think they've said in the past they can be up to $500K off

I think that $250k is accounting for Tanev being on season ending LTIR for 33 days. If he comes off LTIR then that 33 day cost comes back to the team's cap hit meaning they'd be over.

Reactions: Khelandros

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think Tanev sits until the playoffs and by most estimates, Pens have a week or maybe more before the first playoff game. Tanev is OK but more time for his shoulder to heal up is a good thing. NO matter who the Pens play, Sully has to give grit a chance here. Tanev, Laffety on the fourth line and Reese if he picks up his intensity will help in that department.

Jake Sid Rust
McCann Geno Kap
Zucker Carter Tanev
Reese TB Lafferty

yeah, those lines, which are much better, aren’t happening because our coach is stubborn and blind...he’s still force feeding those crappy lines from the last two games even though he has a chance to try something else out the next two games...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
How often will Mears and Errey say tonight, “Michael Houser, a local boy from Wexford, PA.....?”

1) nah, they won’t mention it
2) a few times but after awhile you won’t even notice it
3) so many times you’ll mute the volume on your tv/computer

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
How often will Mears and Errey say tonight, “Michael Houser, a local boy from Wexford, PA.....?”

1) nah, they won’t mention it
2) a few times but after awhile you won’t even notice it
3) so many times you’ll mute the volume on your tv/computer

It's going to be worse than Steiggy and his mentions of Jeff Skinner's figure skating experience.

Reactions: Andy99

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
HEY DID YOU KNOW JORDAN, ERIC AND MARC STAAL ARE ALL BROTHERS?!?

tenor.gif

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad