GDT: GDT #55 - Everybody Murphy Dumps! A Pens - Buffalo Book for Young Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Wahoo. Beating up on an ECHL goalie. Whatevs, take the stats.

Dude. How many close, awful games did we have to play this year against the Bruins and Islanders. Can't we enjoy one of the few times we get stack the stats against a bad team?

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
I suggested this a while ago. Let Teddy and Geno work like Talbot and Geno in 2009.
Yes, Should be solid defensively and offensively.
Blueger should be getting more minutes than Zucker.
Maybe Zucker is turning a page based on last games but he screws up so many basic things that he doesn't pass the eye test with them.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Nah, there's a big difference. Jake and Rust aren't square pegs in round holes. I mean, there's a reason Zucker doesn't play with Sid, and it's not just that he's sucked there in very limited action this year.

I disagree. Zucker doesn't play with Sid because Sid wants his wingers and Sullivan want argue. They played like 12 min together if that this year.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Did mears just have a stroke forgetting he just talked about the Adams like 3 minutes ago?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Does that make Zucker 'Shemp'

I think Zucker is Pam or Pan

AnyDevotedAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: The Sodfather

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I don't see anything wrong with Malkin. I'm not sure what people are seeing but he doesn't look off to me. He looks a little out of game shape but getting there quick; and his line is still figuring out what the hell they are doing out there and who's going to do what. It will have a much better chance if Zucker plays like he did the last two shifts. That Zucker almost never shows up with Malkin and that needs to change if Sullivan will not change that line.
true words spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad