GDT: #44 Blue Jackets@Ducks

Asif16*

LEaf fan here. COngrats guys. You guys are playing with an incredible amount of hustle passion and heart at the moment. WHat i love the most about you guys though?? The GRIT and tougness. Exactly what you need for the playoffs

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
congratz on the big win...you guys deserved it...enjoy this run, your team looks very hungry and determined....good luck the rest of the way and im pulling for you guys to get in

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
LEaf fan here. COngrats guys. You guys are playing with an incredible amount of hustle passion and heart at the moment. WHat i love the most about you guys though?? The GRIT and tougness. Exactly what you need for the playoffs

We have not made anything yet but if we do make the playoffs this team must set a goal.... As a day one CBJ fan the first goal is to win the first game of the series and I don't care if Patrick Kane is on the ice or NOT!!!! ;)

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I was using link 1 from first row sports site.

I've heard some of you talk about nutjob and got a feed to the Minny game, what is that? Is it a site like first row with links??

Pretty much. They aren't obnoxious with ads so I like using them.

HockeyReality tends to have the best free streams, but they only show one game at a time.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
My favorite part of the game was watching erixon and belesky hug each other to avoid entering the scrap after comeau's goal. :laugh:

edit:its obviously not my favorite. but still...

Last edited:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
congratz on the big win...you guys deserved it...enjoy this run, your team looks very hungry and determined....good luck the rest of the way and im pulling for you guys to get in

Sometimes you don't pick the year, the year picks YOU.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
We have not made anything yet but if we do make the playoffs this team must set a goal.... As a day one CBJ fan the first goal is to win the first game of the series and I don't care if Patrick Kane is on the ice or NOT!!!! ;)

Kane doesnt play for Anaheim! :sarcasm:

Paisano*

There is a chance we could play you guys if we sneak up to seventh. That would be a heck of a series!

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I've thought Columbus would do the improbable and make the playoffs. Its still going to be a hard row, with that ending schedule...but good luck! And if its at Detroit's expense....all the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad