GDT: #44 Blue Jackets@Ducks

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Ducks broadcaster said about CBJ: "Never say die" :handclap:

Those Wings series wins this season are looking now even more important.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Islander fan here.

Just wanted to say that Columbus is the only other team that I have been pulling for to make the playoffs. I was thrilled when I just checked the scores for tonight.

Good luck and see you in the Stanley Cup Finals soon... because after this year we will only be perennial eastern conference finals rivals. :)

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
ZeEbTh6.png

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I wish the coaches would stop saying how well we are playing, perhaps we are but if so why are we losing the game at this point in time?

The coaches need to be more realistic.....

Why do you wish coaches would stop saying that. Just because a team plays well doesnt mean they automatically win. Ive been on both sides, where I made every single save I should have made and even the ones I shouldnt have, and players on my team scored goals they shouldnt have scored, and had powerplays we shouldnt have had, and STILL lost. And i've been in games where we've played our hearts out, setup everything perfect, had perfect positioning, perfect communication, but yet couldnt find a way to win.

Sports (and life) are weird, just because you play well, or give it your all, doesnt neccesarily mean you are going to get what you deserve.

Now Boarding for Los Angeles.
Estimated Arrival Time: 7:30 PST

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Islander fan here.

Just wanted to say that Columbus is the only other team that I have been pulling for to make the playoffs. I was thrilled when I just checked the scores for tonight.

Good luck and see you in the Stanley Cup Finals soon... because after this year we will only be perennial eastern conference finals rivals. :)

Pulling for your guys too. Been a great year on Long Island. Congrats

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Just woke up to a most pleasant surprise. I'm going to keep being a doubter. Seems to be working. :handclap:

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
Wow I'm happily eatting crow. I didn't think there was any way we could actually get in this position this year. I thought after the St Louis loss on the road that the team would run out of gas.
Amazing run right now.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
Wow I'm happily eatting crow. I didn't think there was any way we could actually get in this position this year. I thought after the St Louis loss on the road that the team would run out of gas.
Amazing run right now.

Let's all be honest.
None of us really expected this.
Foolishly dreamed, perhaps.

I am in awe of what's happening. And it's a great story.
You even read this sentiment in other teams' GDTs.

However it ends, you gotta love and respect this team.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Amazing run right now.

Let's all be honest.
None of us really expected this.
Foolishly dreamed, perhaps.

I am in awe of what's happening. And it's a great story.
You even read this sentiment in other teams' GDTs.

However it ends, you gotta love and respect this team.

I agree with both of you gnarly vets.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
So, same strategy as the past few games?

Look like **** for most of the game, have Bob do what he can for 58 minutes, then spectacularly win the game in OT/SO?

Nice call on this.

what in the flying ****

the hockey gods keep ****ing with us more and more.

The hockey gods aren't ****ing with us, they are testing our faith. I think.

Resilient replaces fragile as the adjective of choice when describing the CBJ.

Love it.

The country club culture is dead. If we don't make the playoffs, I feel better about the future knowing the circle of suck is officially dead.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Wow is all I can say. Was trying not to wake the wife when Tyutin tipped in that pass from Mikey. She had a smile on her face when she heard me yell.

Moch Daear

Jan 9, 2011
Fist pumped out of my chair watching that tip in. Seemed justified given the goofy goal that gave ANA the 2-1 lead that we would get an answer. Really believing in the work ethic of this team and enjoying the ride. Can we get better? Sure! But right now I couldn't be happier watching them play night in and night out.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Last edited:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I get to go up to Detroit for the weekend to see family. I'm glad I get to give them **** now, instead of the other way around. Its a weird feeling...

Still a bit disappointed that my feed cut out right before the goal. But I'll take it. :)

Glad to see the boys play their ***** off all game. I didn't think they'd have that kind of energy, and I sadly don't expect it tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad