GDT: GDT #27 New York Islanders vs Toronto Maple Leafs | December 11th | 7:00 PM | F/4-3 OTW

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Maybe, we would just need Gary to let us over the cap by 12mil. Everyone forgets that JT's money would have meant weaknesses elsewhere. So now go back and pick out the players you would have to remove from the roster. to make it work. Also don't forget that it's not 12mil flat, if you take off 2 guys making 6 each still have to add someone back making some salary.
Yep. If JT stayed, Lee at a minimum was a goner.

Nylander a UFA at seasons end?

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
National Broadcast. No Brendan and Butch.
I hope we don't get Levy.

BrockLobster

Feb 11, 2013
Long Beach, NY
You guys still have crazy hate for Tavares, eh?

Do you also have anger towards Isles mgmt for missing all the signs that he wasnt guaranteed to sign here? When he said..

"I just wanna see the whole thing play out" or something similar -- to me? tells me that hes not a guaranteed re-sign. He COULD sign elsewhere.. so be mad at him all you want.

Failure is on Isles mgmt for 1. believing he'd sign with the Isles and 2. not dealing him for something beforehand.

That's Bones' hot taek.

Hate? Nah. I dont still want him to win anything though.

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
The Islanders have won 7 playoff series since Tavares left to his one.

We’re Brazil-ing him lol

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
You guys still have crazy hate for Tavares, eh?

Do you also have anger towards Isles mgmt for missing all the signs that he wasnt guaranteed to sign here? When he said..

"I just wanna see the whole thing play out" or something similar -- to me? tells me that hes not a guaranteed re-sign. He COULD sign elsewhere.. so be mad at him all you want.

Failure is on Isles mgmt for 1. believing he'd sign with the Isles and 2. not dealing him for something beforehand.

That's Bones' hot taek.

Not sure you’re ever had a better post. 1000% spot on.

Almost every pending UFA who’s going to resign with his team does so most immediately after they can per the CBA.

I said the Isles should’ve traded Tavares before the season started in 2018.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Not sure you’re ever had a better post. 1000% spot on.

Almost every pending UFA who’s going to resign with his team does so most immediately after they can per the CBA.

I said the Isles should’ve traded Tavares before the season started in 2018.
Oh comon… I felt my “effing Bailey” post back in game 8 of 2012 season was my best.

:)

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Any reason why leafs have milk on their jerseys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad