GDT: GDT: 2014 NHL Entry Draft – Round 2-7: Sat Jun 28, 10AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Have fun boys. Guys I'd love to have were already listed on my list. But somehow this morning, I really hope we land Eiserman.

Oh and another prediction...I will probably come in here at least 100 times saying "Great pick". If you're annoyed by that, ignore me till 3PM and put me back in after. :D

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
I selfishly hope Leblanc goes before that.:D

Don't tell me you wouldn't be happy with NAK at #86. I understand if you don't want us to lose assets to get into the 2nd round and then pick him, because his offensive upside might not be as apparent as some other players that will get picked around him (namely Point and De Leo).

I just have a feeling that I will prefer other candidates than him at 86. But we'll see. Stay tuned! :D

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
i've heard good thingsabout thie aube-kubel kid....can anyone give some info about him and whether he's available in late round 3 or not?

Top-notch skater, pretty good hands and is not afraid to defy defenders with it. More of a playmaker than a shooter, and he always takes the smart decision with the puck. Very few turnovers, the first ones I've witnessed from him in my extensive viewings were actually at the Memorial Cup during that oh so long games that had many OTs.

So yeah he's a playmaking RW, that skates well and is rather solid defensively for an offensive player. But his best trait to me, is his understanding of the game and hockey IQ, rarely gets taken out of the play.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Am I the only crazy guy who's been refreshing the NHL page hoping I'd see Mtl in the 2nd round? :naughty:

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftsearch.htm?year=2014

Link to see who gets drafted, because the NHL network won't tell you. They will just babble on and on and on.

It's Twitter, NHL page, some TSN690, RIS and NHL Network. The last 2 for the "interview" parts of the day but not on news. Would it kill them to have a split screen with the board on the 2nd screen?

Hey Gaston Therrien is on RIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see who we were stupid not to take!!!!!

bigtimehockeyfan999*

i watched a ho sang interview on nhl network....the kid looks like he's maturing already...he spoke about being outspoken but he said he's going to do whatever the islanders want him to do, and if they want him to tone it down he will do that...he just wants to play in the nhl....i really feel like alot of teams missed the boat here including us...not that scherbak wont be a good player....i just feel ho-sang is going to be dynamite and it hurts we missed it. i knew when i seen TT joke about hosang we probly werent getting him....sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad