Speculation: Gardiner or Kadri has worn their Leaf jersey for the last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
If this poll was rephrased by this summer, I would have guessed yes. Tuesday? Not likely. But if a deal came down. I wouldn't be surprised either.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I voted for Both and None of the Above because I am a horrible person. Neither one gets moved though.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Considering the piss-poor returns teams are getting for rentals, I would expect a pretty ****in' serious player in return for Kadri or Gardiner.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
None

Offseason - if any are moved

I strictly believe Kadri won't be moved but Gardiner may since we have a replacement (rielly). No, bolland is not a replacement on Kadri and never will be.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Leaving aside Gardiner and Kadri, what do folks realistically think the Leafs will do over the next 24 hours?

Cotton

May 13, 2013
we must have the worst fan base in the league

Disagree.

Leaving aside Gardiner and Kadri, what do folks realistically think the Leafs will do over the next 24 hours?

Move Kulemin to the Islanders for MacDonald? Apparently there are reports he'd being shipped to Florida for I don't know what... So my guess is we'll do something, but not much.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I am going to go out of my limb say Gardiner is moved. Maybe Gardiner and Kulimen together.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I don't expect to see anything happen, but at the same time I can't rule it out. Never know what kind of deals might present themselves. Still, very unlikely that either is moved.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013

Possibly move a UFA forward or bring in a depth forward/d-man.. can't see them doing anything else

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
If the Leafs trade Kadri, my undivided support to the Leafs franchise will be over. Not just because I love the kid, but because it would be pure stupidity

mikebel111*

If the Leafs trade Kadri, my undivided support to the Leafs franchise will be over. Not just because I love the kid, but because it would be pure stupidity

I am with u.
The only way u trade a talent like kadri is for a clear number 1 C or d man if have to.
But who will give that?
NO ONE!

ForSpareParts*

You've exposed yourself as an absolute fan.

mikebel111*

This. Where is all this bs speculation coming from all of a sudden?

Its pretty simple.
Team is struggling
So ofcourse kadri is the problem, ship him out.
That goes for any talented youngster on leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad