Garbage Bag Day/Exit Interviews

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
I don't know why people don't like Boomer and Warrener in the morning. I too find them hilarious with a dash of knowledge (actually more than a dash). I used to listen to them every morning when I lived in Calgary.
I enjoy them in the mornings. Much better now that Pinder isn't there. He just has such a desire for shitty hot-takes, it's hard to take him serious. And I guess sometimes having a devils-advocate is a good thing, but he takes it too far and thinks everyone but himself is an idiot. Very hard to listen to for me.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I don't know why people don't like Boomer and Warrener in the morning. I too find them hilarious with a dash of knowledge (actually more than a dash). I used to listen to them every morning when I lived in Calgary.

Conny is great too. I once was gassing up at that Esso on Crowchild, just north of Memorial. He pulled up in his charcoal Cherokee with black rims and I was like, "hey man" and shook his hand. I said, "you look like you could still play!" He was super friendly, big smile and affable just like he is in interviews.
Speaking of Conny, I sure hope he doesn't get snapped up as someone's GM. I haven't heard his name bandied about recently, but he's been an AGM long enough now to know the ins and outs. Should Tre ever get sent packing, Conny should be next in line.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I enjoy them in the mornings. Much better now that Pinder isn't there. He just has such a desire for ****ty hot-takes, it's hard to take him serious. And I guess sometimes having a devils-advocate is a good thing, but he takes it too far and thinks everyone but himself is an idiot. Very hard to listen to for me.

I've been gone so long I didn't even know Pinder was gone. I didn't mind him too much but that was when he first started. He was always, unfortunately, a third wheel. Hence the hot takes I guess.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I enjoy them in the mornings. Much better now that Pinder isn't there. He just has such a desire for ****ty hot-takes, it's hard to take him serious. And I guess sometimes having a devils-advocate is a good thing, but he takes it too far and thinks everyone but himself is an idiot. Very hard to listen to for me.

Did you happen to hear when Pinder and Wills got into an argument on air on the Big Show about Mike Smith? Man they were heated.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Did you happen to hear when Pinder and Wills got into an argument on air on the Big Show about Mike Smith? Man they were heated.
Unfortunately I did. Poor Steinberg was like the little kid watching his parents argue. Pinder was ready to ship out Smith back in November while Wills took the level headed approach of wanting both goalies to be ready for the playoffs and season.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad