Garbage Bag Day/Exit Interviews

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Any link to the presser? I keep checking fan960 and nhl.com/flames but nothing on there yet.

I missed it live and it seemed Jim Rome was on at 10am on the 960 AM radio

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Any link to the presser? I keep checking fan960 and nhl.com/flames but nothing on there yet.

I missed it live and it seemed Jim Rome was on at 10am on the 960 AM radio
From the Fan this morning, sounds like they will have clips tonight from 7-9. They might talk about it earlier in the day though as well

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Yeah, hopefully this ends the narrative that if Monahan is struggling, it must be because he's injured.

While the whole top line struggled after the all star break, Monahan was clearly the worst of the bunch. Lindholm still, for the most part, excelled defensively while Gaudreau was still creating offensively. And when he was finally moved away from Monahan, the points started coming back too.

Treliving needs to take a good long look at upgrading the top line centre position. Either by using other assets and simply pushing Monahan down to the second line or by directly using Monahan as a trade chip.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This might sound stupid but did we see the purple gatorade after the ASB? Maybe there's some truth the rumors that Monahan and Gaudreau fell out. Even when Gaudreau was getting abused after the whistle in game 5, the best Monahan could muster was a light jersey tug on the Colorado player.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad