Games you are currently playing: ROUND SIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Still playing the hell out of Forager on PC. That game is so fun. Also playing FF XII on Switch and Spider Man on PS4.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Seriously started Sekiro. I never liked Dark Souls for how floaty it felt, much more appropriate for this game (and I assume Bloodborne).

Having a good time so far.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Well I got to a boss in Sekiro I learned all the moves and do very well against but one mistake means you start the whole thing over and then there is a third form?

90 dollars down the drain. Terrible game.

EDIT: I forgot I had hard mode on :laugh:

Last edited:

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I'm about half way through Devil May Cry 5. I played through all of them for the first time this year. Well, I got like half way through 2 before giving up, that one is awful. I definitely think 5 is pretty easily the best so far. RE Engine is so good too, everything looks great and runs flawlessly.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I'm about half way through Devil May Cry 5. I played through all of them for the first time this year. Well, I got like half way through 2 before giving up, that one is awful. I definitely think 5 is pretty easily the best so far. RE Engine is so good too, everything looks great and runs flawlessly.

im playing through Rage 2 atm but definitely need to play DMC5

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
How are you liking Rage 2 so far? I heard the only good thing is the gun play but there's a lot of pointless travel in the open world. I briefly watched somebody play it on stream and the world looked really bland, even for a post-apocalyptic world.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
How are you liking Rage 2 so far? I heard the only good thing is the gun play but there's a lot of pointless travel in the open world. I briefly watched somebody play it on stream and the world looked really bland, even for a post-apocalyptic world.

yeah the open world is a bit empty. it just feels like open space to travel between objectives. occasionally you'll get a convoy show up or whatnot, but otherwise its somewhat bland

the gunplay is indeed absolutely fantastic though. like 2016 Doom plus superpowers. also lots of ways to upgrade and augment your weapons, skills and character. the open world is boring but once you get where you're going, you will have alot of fun killing goons.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
A bit of DS3 but I didn't like it much.

I had a ragequit moment. Once I turned off hard mode I crushed him.
From games are meant to be very hard, but very rewarding. It's basically their shtick. One mistake, and you could be dead. The only game I like was Bloodborne from them.

Didn't even know it had a hard and normal mode, weird.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
From games are meant to be very hard, but very rewarding. It's basically their shtick. One mistake, and you could be dead. The only game I like was Bloodborne from them.

Didn't even know it had a hard and normal mode, weird.

There is a demon bell you can ring that makes all enemies hit harder and have more health/posture. Once the guy stopped taking 3/4 of my health every time I made a mistake, it was easy.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
Just started playing Imperator: Rome and I'm not sure what to make of it. I feel like they tried to find the middle point between CK2 and EU4, but ended up watering down both sides and creating a Total War kind of game that's a little deeper, but lacks the real-time fun battles.
It's a good game, but I would like it a lot more if I had not played the other Paradox games.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Rage 2 - Feel like im getting close to the end. Combat is amazing, the open world is meh
Dead By Daylight + World of Warships - The 2 games I most commonly play with my group on friends
Rainbow Six Siege - sometimes play with my brother but mostly group party on the official Discord
Elder Scrolls Online - bought this today. me and my friend kinda wanted to get into something new, and as we both enjoy Skyrim, thought we would give this a try

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Beat AC odyssey.

- bought Warhammer Vernintide 2 to play with my brother. Game is really fun, surprised it isn't more popular.
- decided to try Prey again. It's alright so far, I find it pretty difficult though and I never have ammo. I was stuck trying to find a doctors key card for like an hour, and had to look it up. The game does a pretty bad job at telling you where to go.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
King's Quest (2015)

I played the first chapter a few years back and loved it. Now I'm running through all 5.

Absolutely fantastic game so far IMO. Light-hearted humour with a good tale. Great tribute to the point-and-click Sierra adventures of old for a long time fan, with a bit of Telltale-style flare thrown in.

Can't recommend it enough, with the disclaimer that I am very nostalgic for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad