Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
In Chia we trust. We're ready for "go daft and draft"

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Canada's game already has me depressed. Bouchard makes a great play to draw a penalty shot and then Maxime f***ing Comtois is chosen to take it. He misses and they end up losing.

Don't lose this Oilers.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
As much as it pains me to say, the Flames are no joke. Their relative position in the standings should fill every member of the Oilers organization with shame. I say ‘should’ because it’s clear the lot of them have no shame.
Never mind the Flames, the fact they are behind the Canucks should fill them with shame.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Canada's game already has me depressed. Bouchard makes a great play to draw a penalty shot and then Maxime ****ing Comtois is chosen to take it. He misses and they end up losing.

Don't lose this Oilers.
Was there a pre-game poll for that junior game? ;)

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Never mind the Flames, the fact they are behind the Canucks should fill them with shame.

The fact that we are only 1 point ahead of Arizona if we lose should fill our management team with shame. Our top 3 F are doing their part. Can’t get blood from a stone with the rest of our F group.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
McDavid needs a 4-5 point night soon to stay in the race. Too bad the supporting cast is k-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad