GDT: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
This could be New Years alcohol still speaking but is it a bit funny that Zack Kassian is almost an anagram for Jack Ass and kind of rhymes too? Zach Ass? he needs to get back to being that type of player. Somebody stole his mojo.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I love how the GDT is "Game"

I liked the PGT too where the OP said he puked in his mouth a little looking at the lines. This is where we are at. Well done.

jebus another toilet bowl.

Arizona has about 5 players I'd even want and they might beat us. But Any Yotes fans might be saying the same thing.

Last edited:

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Goals scored since the start of 2017-18:

46 - 62 - 9
11 - 38 - 15
12 - 13 - 16
0 - 13 - 7

11 - 2
1 - 5
8 - 7

Reactions: Aerrol

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Kass on the first line? I like the guy but he’ll be good for a few penalties and our pk sucks. What’s with Hitch and the blender? Rattie has a 3 point game and he goes with Kass instead. This is getting stupid

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Kass on the first line? I like the guy but he’ll be good for a few penalties and our pk sucks. What’s with Hitch and the blender? Rattie has a 3 point game and he goes with Kass instead. This is getting stupid
Most coaches are like this. Especially when you literally have nothing to work with.

As for Kass on the first line, I don't hate it all things considered. The guy does create a lot of chances due to his speed and physical play. He just finishes as well as Todd Marchant.

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
As long as the refs don't decide to call penalities on Kassian for existing, I think he could thrive on the first line, short term.

He has pretty good vision, board play, and isn't the slowest guy. I like that he's being given a shot.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I expect this to be a boring game but we somehow get the win.

3-1 Oilers. RNH, Drai and McDavid with the goals because nobody else can score on this crap roster.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Most coaches are like this. Especially when you literally have nothing to work with.

As for Kass on the first line, I don't hate it all things considered. The guy does create a lot of chances due to his speed and physical play. He just finishes as well as Todd Marchant.
So you put a guy with no finish instead of Rattie who just had a 3 point game? I like Kass too as I stated but I don’t think he’s EVER had a 3 point game

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
So you put a guy with no finish instead of Rattie who just had a 3 point game? I like Kass too as I stated but I don’t think he’s EVER had a 3 point game
I'm not sure why Rattie is getting the short end of the stick. He's just one of those guys Hitch never liked for some reason.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
3 point game to take his season to a whopping 7 points!! Better than Kassian but nothing to go to bat for.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
Not to say he'd make any difference, but if the plan was to trade Caggs, why do you waive Zykov days eariler right after Chiasson goes down and on to the IR?

What was okay depth just evaporated over the course of a week due to injuries (Chiasson and Yama) and mis-management. Though I guess that "depth" has now been moved to defence... Thus, I look forward to losing Gravel on waviers once Russell is back...

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Hitch's justification for rattie was that he needs someone in the bottom 6 who can carry the puck and drive the play. Maybe he's hoping Kassian can gain some confidence from playing on line 1 if the chances he keeps generating actually get capitalized on.

I'd imagine the blender is already on the counter.

Last edited:

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Not to say he'd make any difference, but if the plan was to trade Caggs, why do you waive Zykov days eariler right after Chiasson goes down and on to the IR?

What was okay depth just evaporated over the course of a week due to injuries (Chiasson and Yama) and mis-management. Though I guess that "depth" has now been moved to defence... Thus, I look forward to losing Gravel on waviers once Russell is back...

Haha you think Chia has a plan!

Reactions: Dazed and Confused
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad