GDT: Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
No effort, no poll, and no jinx in this GDT.

Storyline:

The Oilers will try to score more goals than they allow. The Oilers are a bad team, because they usually allow more goals than they score. The Coyotes also are bad, because they don't score at all. The Coyotes are the team that the Oilers are going to try to score more goals than they allow tonight, by putting the black disk in the other net but not allowing it to come into their own.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Projected lines:

Draisaitl - McDavid - Kassian
Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi
Reider - Khaira - Spooner
Gambradella - Brodziak - Rattie

Nurse - Petrovic
Jones - Larsson
Manning - Benning

Koskinen

Team looks like garbage.

Reactions: imtheboy and Mez

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
giphy (4).gif

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Is it bad that I want the Oilers to lose badly every game now until Chia gets turfed?
Go Coyotes Go

Reactions: Yeah15

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
Projected lines:

Draisaitl - McDavid - Kassian
Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi
Reider - Khaira - Spooner
Gambradella - Brodziak - Rattie

Nurse - Petrovic
Jones - Larsson
Manning - Benning

Koskinen

Team looks like garbage.
agreed with Rishaug this moring on radio.....Hitchcock is treating rattie like crap. Dude gets 3 points 2 games ago, then pushed back down the lineup. Hitch blends his lines more then Todd did and I didnt think that was possible.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Wingers? Who needs wingers.

Is Gravel missing or something?

Looks like the Tychkowski twitter that the Oilers have finally found a way to get revenge on Manning is right. Lets park him with Benning, hahaaha, what could go wrong?

Kassian on first line is in interesting attempt. You can't look at it from the standpoint of what he adds offensively but that when he is engaged he is still effective in corners, on forecheck, and in own zone. (note word when) Kass though is the type of personality that will elevate his play in big moments. So I expect the first line to do better than would be thought. Really feel like Pulju, even Lucic are playing better and at least getting to pucks. Should I predict that Pulju scores a goal and Lucic scores another goalpost?

The 3rd line is just a mess. If Khaira can make this fly memos will be sent to his player agent on ability to work miracles.

4th line no identity. Its like a meal of leftovers where not much is left. With apology to Gambardella who looked interesting in his 5mins and does not look at all like Garrison. (running joke about Oilers website)

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Wingers? Who needs wingers.

Is Gravel missing or something?

Looks like the Tychkowski twitter that the Oilers have finally found a way to get revenge on Manning is right. Lets park him with Benning, hahaaha, what could go wrong?

Kassian on first line is in interesting attempt. You can't look at it from the standpoint of what he adds offensively but that when he is engaged he is still effective in corners, on forecheck, and in own zone. (note word when) Kass though is the type of personality that will elevate his play in big moments. So I expect the first line to do better than would be thought. Really feel like Pulju, even Lucic are playing better and at least getting to pucks. Should I predict that Pulju scores a goal and Lucic scores another goalpost?

The 3rd line is just a mess. If Khaira can make this fly memos will be sent to his player agent on ability to work miracles.

4th line no identity. Its like a meal of leftovers where not much is left. With apology to Gambardella who looked interesting in his 5mins and does not look at all like Garrison. (running joke about Oilers website)
Definitely agree about the 3rd and 4th lines. Just seems like the rest of our forwards thrown together to make a bottom-6.

Also agree about Gravel. He was actually playing like a #4 Dman and really stepped up with all these injuries. I think it is Chia's doing to bench him. It would look bad on Chia if he trades for two assets and immediately scratches them. Which sucks, because Gravel is better than both Manning or Petrovic.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I would put Rattie back with McDavid and Draisaitl.

Rattie - McDavid - Draisaitl
Khaira - Nuge - Pulju
Lucic - Spooner - Rattie
Rieder - Brodziak - Kassian

And put Gravel in.

Reactions: WIOiler

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Definitely agree about the 3rd and 4th lines. Just seems like the rest of our forwards thrown together to make a bottom-6.

Also agree about Gravel. He was actually playing like a #4 Dman and really stepped up with all these injuries. I think it is Chia's doing to bench him. It would look bad on Chia if he trades for two assets and immediately scratches them. Which sucks, because Gravel is better than both Manning or Petrovic.

These aren't lines, they're scrambled eggs.

I see the dressing room dart board is back in use again.

Or its an inept game of pin the donkeys on toplines .

For those not in the know this involves blindfolds and being spun around until dizzy..

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Oh god... Lucic on 2nd line and Kassian on 1st line LOL. Damn lineup probably can't even beat an AHL club.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I find it amazing how to start the season I was worried. Then gained optimism. Then lost some but kept most. Then those trades happened and I am ready to write off the season.

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad