GDT: Game XIIV 1930hrs Pens vs Sabres: Return of the crappy start times

Jagr:

• Happy we are retiring his jersey

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • Not happy at all

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Jagerbomb shots? Why we talking about alcohol?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Duper

Oct 2, 2014
Toronto
Third line out after a goal looks really good. Hopefully Sully continues does that even when the goals don't come off the pp

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
I’m genuinely wondering how does a PP training goes?

Like how exactly are they training for the same thing with the same exact result having a straight face on for the hundredth time?

Absolutely ridiculous how these coaches still have a job.

spfan

May 4, 2009
I bet Karlsson wins the Norris this year if he can finish with like 75 points and a +30 like he's on pace to do right now.

Would be the first time a Penguins defenseman won the Norris since Randy Carlyle in 1981.
Not with Hughes hitting 90+

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
1-2-2 there, like what's Army's saying too, basically don't take any dumb risks, let the play come to you, shut it down, get out with a win.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Hughes has been amazing so far but I'm skeptical he keeps it up. But if he does he'll definitely win it over Karlsson.
Hedman and Makar are off to strong starts, too. Karlsson lapped the field last year. I think this year is going to be much harder to assess.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's amazing how Letang has just decided to be a shut down two-way guy this year and he's killing it at that.

Proud of him for eating the PP demotion and not pouting and actually becoming the defenseman we need him to be. Helping the pk a lot too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad