GDT: Game XIIV 1930hrs Pens vs Sabres: Return of the crappy start times

Jagr:

• Happy we are retiring his jersey

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • Not happy at all

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Jagerbomb shots? Why we talking about alcohol?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't think it's a huge difference, but it seems like this team is trying to take a few shifts away from Ruhwedel to play Letang or Karlsson with Shea. It really seems like Shea has surpassed Ruhwedel on the depth chart, which is really nice to see because I like what I've seen from Shea.

Now they just need to get someone to kick Ruhwedel out of the lineup entirely. I'm totally good with Shea as the #6 if you have a Rutta style RD with him.

Reactions: 3ladesof5teel

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
DOC is getting past the point of good board work. He needs to find some goals. NHL you have to score. Hopefully he can get going with that.

Reactions: Pancakes

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
What is really impressive about Geno this year is how well he's skating. At times in the past year or two he was really laboring on the ice to the point where I wondered if he'd lost all his speed.

But whatever he did this summer he's flying out there. Not as fast as he once was obviously but he looks real good.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Granted I'm a few drinks in, but this team is so much more enjoyable to watch when they're playing to their capabilities compared to whatever the hell they were doing earlier in the year.

The team isn't perfect and is likely not even a true cup contender, but they can absolutely play entertaining and solid hockey.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Nervous to watch the 3rd. Haven’t been able to watch the last 3 games and first two periods tonight. Was definitely a bad luck charm last year.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Was the Caps game the only game all year where they scored important pp goals?

I know they had a few against Anaheim the first game but I don't count them getting 2 extended 5 on 3's.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
If Pens make the playoffs I will be relieved because the 1st round pick SJ gets wont be a non playoff pick, meaning if we suck next season it's ours...OURS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad