GDT: Game XIIV 1930hrs Pens vs Sabres: Return of the crappy start times

Jagr:

• Happy we are retiring his jersey

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • Not happy at all

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Jagerbomb shots? Why we talking about alcohol?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spfan

May 4, 2009
I could certainly see EK heating up and scoring 85+. He's close to PPG now and he's not even getting started in terms of asserting himself on the team and taking more offensive opportunities himself.
Yeah. Just saying so far. Hughes is the easy favourite at this point though.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
As soon as Raks gets one he's gonna get 3. Gonna have a hat trick breakout performance. It's just goin that way for him right now where when he finally gets out of it there will be an avalanche of goals

Reactions: Jacob

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
As soon as Raks gets one he's gonna get 3. Gonna have a hat trick breakout performance. It's just goin that way for him right now where when he finally gets out of it there will be an avalanche of goals
He's getting really unlucky on his attempts, too. Some good opportunities that just find a stick or a shin pad at the last second. Couple posts, too.

Reactions: Pancakes

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think Jarry has been super feast or famine this year. It's great when he's playing like this but he needs to even out his performance a bit IMO
Or at least keep the feast part going for a little longer than 1 or 2 games at a time

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
If he finishes this out, this will be Jarry's third shutout of the season, the most in the NHL.

He entered the night tied for 28th in save percentage among qualified goalies.

Feast or famine, indeed.

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
As soon as Raks gets one he's gonna get 3. Gonna have a hat trick breakout performance. It's just goin that
he is not breaking out of slump until something is changed...its just the way things work, put him on PP1, send him with Sid for a few shifts, or with the third line...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Or at least keep the feast part going for a little longer than 1 or 2 games at a time

Honestly I don't even think it's reasonable to ask him to do that, most goalies can't do that.

I'd rather him be putting up a .925 save% every game over putting up a shutout followed by an .850 save% game. But even without that, just have fewer elite and bad performances and just get more good performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad