Post-Game Talk: Game XI Pens win vs Ducks: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Sully would be which character:

• Darth Helmet

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Barf

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lone Starr

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • President Skroob

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Colonel Sandurz

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Prince Valium

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Just saw this reported re: Jarry, "Mike Sullivan said after practice that Tristan Jarry is still being evaluated for an upper-body injury and there’s “no real update” yet. Sullivan did clarify that the injury was a result of the puck hitting him after the collision with Adam Henrique, rather than the collision itself.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Just saw this reported re: Jarry, "Mike Sullivan said after practice that Tristan Jarry is still being evaluated for an upper-body injury and there’s “no real update” yet. Sullivan did clarify that the injury was a result of the puck hitting him after the collision with Adam Henrique, rather than the collision itself.
So, concussion? Supraorbital fracture?

If it was a just a cut/stitches seems like he would have just said that.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
So, concussion? Supraorbital fracture?

If it was a just a cut/stitches seems like he would have just said that.
Considering he got hit in the head twice - once by Henrique, one by the puck (confirmed by Sullivan) - he is unquestionably going through concussion protocol as well as any checks for fractures in his eye/cheek.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I can’t believe the Pens won two games in a row and they’re still stuck in the basement of the Eastern conference…going to be really hard to move up without stacking a lot of wins and frankly they’ve treated playing LA in LA like a no-show enjoy-the-beach game the last couple years…be interested to see tomorrow if they’re just self satisfied taking 2 out of 3 on this road trip…

I also think it’s funny that ERod would be our sixth leading scorer on this team if he were here and he’d be replacing Rakell in the top six lol…at much less cost

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
I can’t believe the Pens won two games in a row and they’re still stuck in the basement of the Eastern conference…going to be really hard to move up without stacking a lot of wins and frankly they’ve treated playing LA in LA like a no-show enjoy-the-beach game the last couple years…be interested to see tomorrow if they’re just self satisfied taking 2 out of 3 on this road trip…

I also think it’s funny that ERod would be our sixth leading scorer on this team if he were here and he’d be replacing Rakell in the top six lol…at much less cost
It won't be hard to move up if they can actually beat some Eastern teams. They've played only 3 out of 11 in conference, and 1 in division.

Already a higher points percentage than Philly who I think you were worried about a couple weeks ago.

I do miss ERod. Not shocking he would be a top six scorer here as that's already what he was two years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad