OT: Game of Thrones SPOILER Discussion - Here be tales of SPOILERS and drinking giant’s milk!!!

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Ok guys,

This is exactly how the last episode will play out.

1) The Red Keep is still standing, the Iron Throne intact. Daenerys declares herself Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. She also declares that any Kingdom that questions her legitimacy will suffer the same fate as King’s Landing. Jon will unsuccessfully try to reason with her. Tyrion will warm Jon that his family will never be safe as long as she is Queen.

2) Daenerys will have Tyrion arrested for treason after finding out about him freeing Jamie and speaking to Jon. Tyrion awaits trial. Eventually executed.

3) Jon will be forced to kill Daenerys. He renounces his Crown and heads off to Castle Black.

4) A council is formed to select a new King. Brandon Stark becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms.

1) There can't be much of the Red Keep left but otherwise I completely agree with you.

2) Also agree with you but I'm not sure about execution.

3) As she's repeating "Burn them all" over and over. As for the second part, if he renounces the crown, I think he's going to find Tormund.

4) The "Wheelchair that Mounts the World"

Reactions: Guns n Roses

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
cefjw8p0xly21.jpg
When you've kissed a crazy ginger wildling you won't want anything else

Reactions: peate

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Dany & company invade the north. Jon kills Grey Worm, Dany loses her sh!t because that's her last disciple. She says dracaris, but the dragon wont burn Jon because he's the true Targaryn ruler. He bucks her off and nuzzles at Jon's feet. Aria comes running out of nowhere with Missandei's face on and kills her while she's in complete shock and dissary. Sansa and the Imp become King & Queen from Winterfell. Brienne become the hand. Sam the maester. Jon travels the globe on dragon-back. Bran sits and Aria goes back to Dorn to lead the faceless assassins.

Bold prediction there.

The only thing I'd change from that is I think there's a decent chance Tyrion dies so I want Sansa and Podrick on the throne.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Bold prediction there.

The only I'd change from that is I think there's a decent chance Tyrion dies so I want Sansa and Podrick on the throne.
Pod is hot as hell and can sing a mad song, he's Rhaegar Targaryen's true son.
And Ser Duncan is a relative of Brienne and Brienne and Pod = Dunk and Egg.

I have inside info dont worry

Last edited:

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Aryas vengeance days are over

Tyrion let jamie free
Dany said shed kill tyrion next time he fails her

Jon kills dany
Tyrion lives
Sansa is queen of winterfell
Jon returns to nights watch
Bran Sam both live

The end

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
There's a little theory I've just read about Littlefinger being the true MC of Game of Thrones, and still alive. It's a bit farfetched but it oddly fits once you really get down to it, so I'd advise you to go check it out yourself.

I'm not holding out hope though as the twists necessary to make it happen would need much better and clever writing skills than the ones diplayed since the last 2-3 seasons.

Aside from that I know only one thing and it's that the two Ds will die before the show ends, with Arya killing Daenerys, as has been hinted at in the book with Dany being green-eyed originally and all that, and that Jon Snow (or Gendry) probably ends up on the gods-damned throne after Drogo gets rekt, I'm guessing either a sharp object through the eye or poison, or both.

Anyways, I'll be watching and I hope the screenwriters bring their A game as the last two episodes were predictable as all hell, but still visually and narratively pleasing.

Cheers and ''Ours is the Fury''.

Oh and Dany, ''I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.''.

ImNeverWrong

THE HF ALPHA
Jan 18, 2018
I wonder if they'll screw up any other character's arc as much as they did Jaime's...
A lot of people say they ruined jaimie's arc. I dont think so. He was always flawed. But in the end he was redeemed by dying as an honorable man. This is game of thrones, not everyone has that Disney storybook ending. Heck I dont think any one does. He said it himself you dont choose whom you love. Cersei was his drug and he was addicted to her. And he died how he wanted in the arms of the one he loved. The valonqar prophecy never existed in the show either. Jamie killing a pregnant woman (his child) would have been messed up. I just think he should have been scorched with cersei, instead dying by fallen rubble.

Oh and 99% Daenerys dies. Likely at the hands of the Jon. This entire season was leaked. I read up to episode 5, and the leak has been 100% accurate so far. So beware of spoilers. (I didnt read episode 6, so I'm not giving a full 100% for dani dying).

Btw dumb and dumber, gtfo. These two hacks were told by HBO that they use the full 10 episodes of seasons 7 and 8...along with future seasons to finish the show, but they rejected the offer. Thus we got this rushed incoherent nonsense. GoT essentially died the moment they surpassed the books and these two idiots had to get creative. Yah they may have done a couple things right, like the battle of the bastards and the destruction of the keep...but otherwise it's been a mess. Only think keeping it together is the stellar cast and the fantastic production.

Last edited:

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
There's a little theory I've just read about Littlefinger being the true MC of Game of Thrones, and still alive. It's a bit farfetched but it oddly fits once you really get down to it, so I'd advise you to go check it out yourself.

I'm not holding out hope though as the twists necessary to make it happen would need much better and clever writing skills than the ones diplayed since the last 2-3 seasons.

Aside from that I know only one thing and it's that the two Ds will die before the show ends, with Arya killing Daenerys, as has been hinted at in the book with Dany being green-eyed originally and all that, and that Jon Snow (or Gendry) probably ends up on the gods-damned throne after Drogo gets rekt, I'm guessing either a sharp object through the eye or poison, or both.

Anyways, I'll be watching and I hope the screenwriters bring their A game as the last two episodes were predictable as all hell, but still visually and narratively pleasing.

Cheers and ''Ours is the Fury''.

Oh and Dany, ''I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.''.

Farfetched? His head was sliced open!..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad