TV: Game of Thrones | Season 8 (Final) | Part XI -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers, NO LEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Hottest woman on the show.

Quite possibly the sexiest, I'll give you that

In terms of beauty, it's tough to imagine anyone beating Missandei. The actress playing her could easily have made a living off her looks as a model had she chosen not to purse acting

I'm not sure the same applies to the actress playing Melisandre

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don’t think it is impossible we go full Tolkien here with the final war against Cersei bascially being a scouting of the shire situation.

Building it up WAY too much. You are going to be disappointed.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Quite possibly the sexiest, I'll give you that

In terms of beauty, it's tough to imagine anyone beating Missandei. The actress playing her could easily have made a living off her looks as a model had she chosen not to purse acting

I'm not sure the same applies to the actress playing Melisandre
Its all subjective for sure,
Example i watched some American gods and didn't even recognize Gillian Anderson whom I find extremely attractive, jesus she looked great.Missandie would round out my top 3,the show has some lookers.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Maybe the Viserion will start demolishing the Dothraki, the Night King will raise them back from the dead and then the Dothraki join the Night King and attack Winterfell

The Dothraki follow strength above all

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Were there any Dothraki at the war council? It seems odd you'd plan this battle and not have any of them there to know the plan.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
It's been a long time since I've seen it, but how do the WW raise the dead? Do they have to touch a corpse for it to come back? Snap their fingers? I don't remember lol

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Maybe when her breasts were sucked into a dress (which i think was part of the joke with her character).

Shae with that French accent, Missandei, Rob's wife, Ygritte would be my hottest in no particular order.
The actress Sibel Kekilli is German (Turkish parents). Her accent isn't purely German though (nor French for that matter). Both she and fellow German Tom Wlaschiha (Jaqen H’ghar) use their German-ish accents to depict people from Lorath (free city on an island north of Essos).

chokei

Dec 31, 2011
Zürich
The idea of Westeros becoming a republic has been around for quite a while now. With Tyrion being around Daenerys it looked like a plausible possibility... But since last episode and especially Jenny of Oldstones I doubt that it will end this way. Would be a happy ending anyway in my opinion, and this isn't going to happen.

Daenerys is going to get her throne but she will have no one left to rule over. Or maybe the song is about Cersei so who really knows...

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
It's been a long time since I've seen it, but how do the WW raise the dead? Do they have to touch a corpse for it to come back? Snap their fingers? I don't remember lol

After the attack on Hardhomme the Night King just raised his arms and the dead wildlings started reanimating. Last season when he reanimated the dragon, I think he actually touched it.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Maybe when her breasts were sucked into a dress (which i think was part of the joke with her character).

Shae with that French accent, Missandei, Rob's wife, Ygritte would be my hottest in no particular order.
And the other red withch.
Shea ,has done a um.... variety of filmwork so to speak.

Last edited:

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
After the attack on Hardhomme the Night King just raised his arms and the dead wildlings started reanimating. Last season when he reanimated the dragon, I think he actually touched it.
He made the dragon a white walkier touching it , like the babys , weights he can just will it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad