TV: GAME OF THRONES Leaks discussion - SPOILERS

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
It's weird, I wasn't as disappointed with how this episode played out as I thought I'd be. I think reading the leaks actually helped.
Probably because the internal debate was all done beforehand and you could just enjoy the production while watching. I felt the same way, glad I did it that way.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I feel bad for Drogon

j717a80z2az21.png

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
It's weird, I wasn't as disappointed with how this episode played out as I thought I'd be. I think reading the leaks actually helped.

Reading spoilers never does it justice, it's always lacking some context. I went back and looked at Avengers leaks on reddit, people were pissed. That obviously changed once they saw it and some even came back to that thread to say as much.

Some jerkoff saw them and then wrote an article about how this was his theory, so I was spoiled a bit. I think that changed things for me, too. I was really unsure of the way Jon's ending was written down but it played out much nicer on TV.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Wanted to avoid derailing the HotD thread…

I’m rewatching GoT for the first time since the series finale and it’s actually jarring how stupid the show gets after season 4. Season 7 is especially dumb.

Beyond the Wall is as brutally bad as I remember it being. Gendry running back to Eastwatch. Dany flying beyond the wall in 5 minutes and somehow sneaking up on everyone. The Night King not killing Drogon who was on the ground. Jon charging the night king and surviving the frozen lake tackle. Uncle Benjen.

It was like the writers took all of the plot holes, absurd time jumps, and stupid decision making of the past two seasons and decided to Jam Pack them all into one ridiculous hour of television.

The ultimate jump the shark episode for a show that was an all timer up to that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad