TV: GAME OF THRONES Leaks discussion - SPOILERS

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The spoilers indicate that Dany makes this speech where she indicates she's going to liberate slaves everywhere. Does she even intend to take the throne or she going full scorched earth?

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
The spoilers indicate that Dany makes this speech where she indicates she's going to liberate slaves everywhere. Does she even intend to take the throne or she going full scorched earth?

She wanted to break the wheel and then became obsessed with the throne

Last edited:

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I thought about this today. HBO would have been smart to somehow leak completely false spoilers carefully to throw everyone off

The spoilers above are so correct and on point it’s crazy

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I thought about this today. HBO would have been smart to somehow leak completely false spoilers carefully to throw everyone off

The spoilers above are so correct and on point it’s crazy

they decided to do 6 eps instead of 10

they cbf to film discarded scenes

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I'm at a loss with some of this stuff. Jon "taking the black" again? I hope that's just short hand because that makes no sense.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
They just dropped some new info on freefolk. I didn't think it could get any dumber....but it does! It reads like the end of one of the Sex and the City movies. Lol.

CreamOfTheCrop

Jan 13, 2009
Montreal
It turned into a shyt show. It's making me so upset. At this point, might as well just check out the Spoilers anyway. A Council, Bran as a King god damnit. I just cant. I will watch sunday just to watch how they thought it was a great idea to go with this plot.

This is pathetic.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I have a question.

Were we bashing S07 in here ? I don't recall any people losing their **** at any episode.

Yes people were questioning the teleportation stuff and how fast everyone was moving. That’s the first I heard some major negative feedback.

The writing was sloppy though and it got worse.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If these leaks turn out true... oh boy, the internet will be ablaze. It doesn't help HBO has more or less come out and acknowledged they wanted more episodes and it was D&D who refused. In other words, HBO knows just how badly the reception has been.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
If these leaks turn out true... oh boy, the internet will be ablaze. It doesn't help HBO has more or less come out and acknowledged they wanted more episodes and it was D&D who refused. In other words, HBO knows just how badly the reception has been.

I can’t see how they aren’t true. Everything has been bang on so far

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.

Drogon smart enough to destroy the iconic throne but not the person that stabbed Dany

ok

--

Bronn Master of Coin

giphy.gif

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.

Drogon smart enough to destroy the iconic throne but not the person that stabbed Dany

ok

--

Bronn Master of Coin

giphy.gif

Yeah, I can't really wrap my head around the aftermath of Jon stabbing Dany. Why wouldn't Grey Worm kill him on the spot? Why wouldn't Drogon roast him? Instead Drogon throws a tantrum and flies off with her body? Huh? Don't get me started on the council.....LOL. It's like the Trump administration.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
Yes people were questioning the teleportation stuff and how fast everyone was moving. That’s the first I heard some major negative feedback.

The writing was sloppy though and it got worse.

The Littlefinger resolution was brutal as well, endless weird scenes between the Stark sisters leading up to... uh, not much. Some people still think he's alive because of how nonsensical it was lol

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
If the leaks are true, Jon probably gets the best ending, just f***ing off North with Tormund, the wildlings, and Ghost. And wouldn't he then be the 1000th Lord Commander? Or was Edd just kind of Lord Commander unofficially?

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Yeah, I can't really wrap my head around the aftermath of Jon stabbing Dany. Why wouldn't Grey Worm kill him on the spot? Why wouldn't Drogon roast him? Instead Drogon throws a tantrum and flies off with her body? Huh? Don't get me started on the council.....LOL. It's like the Trump administration.

tbh the council members and their respective roles are well fitting

I don't even have a problem with Bronn on the council (if it was in later years) but master of coin hahahaha that is so sketchy

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
So Jon's ultimate purpose is not to rule but to prevent the wrong person from ruling and then go fade into obscurity? That's it? Old soldiers never die, they simply fade away.......

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
tbh the council members and their respective roles are well fitting

I don't even have a problem with Bronn on the council (if it was in later years) but master of coin hahahaha that is so sketchy

I just can't believe they agree Bran should be king. Bran! WHY?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad