TV: GAME OF THRONES Leaks discussion - SPOILERS

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
If you’ve heard about the reddit spoilers let’s dicuss them

WARNING Leaks being discussed below !!!!!!!!!

Actually I felt less disappointed in things from episodes 4+5 having read the spoilers. I knew what was coming

I think people are going to freak out over Bran being named King and Dany dying (less so now)

Many of the character arcs just don’t make sense

Jon Snows last major act is to kill Dany and retreat to the wall

Bran somehow becomes King when he clearly stated is mostly living in the past now.

Thoughts on the last episode leaks?

Last edited:

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I guess it's my fault for not really reading, but I saw Game of Thrones at the top where the recent posts are and assumed it was the same one I've been reading lately. Bleh... can you at least put spoiler in the first post in case somebody does the same thing I do?

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
If you really do think they filmed multi endings and the spoilers could be wrong, now would be a good time to lay some money down.

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
I guess it's my fault for not really reading, but I saw Game of Thrones at the top where the recent posts are and assumed it was the same one I've been reading lately. Bleh... can you at least put spoiler in the first post in case somebody does the same thing I do?

I’m on my phone and didn’t know how to do that. I am sorry. I tried my best to make the title clear

If a mod is reading this can you please put my original post in spoiler tags?

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I’m on my phone and didn’t know how to do that. I am sorry. I tried my best to make the title clear

If a mod is reading this can you please put my original post in spoiler tags?

Yeah, the problem is in certain places, like if it's the most recently posted in thread in Entertainment, on the right side, you'll just see like the first 20 characters are something, so all you really see is "Game of Thrones Le" or something like that... Now that I know the thread exists, I'll be more weary, but still I already saw the Bran thing and got out...

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I'm salty about the who kills Cersei bet, eyed Daenerys at +2000 but was like naw no way they will pay out

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
the leak discussion of interest is whether or not Tyrion dies

before it seemed 50-50 but it looks like that Friki guy is wrong

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
If the spoilers are true what a crap ending. LOL.
I know the leaks have been pretty spot on to this point, but they did say they filmed multiple ENDINGS. If they are gonna fake people out, this would be the spot. It's almost too ridiculous too believe, gonna put wheels on the throne?

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I know the leaks have been pretty spot on to this point, but they did say they filmed multiple ENDINGS. If they are gonna fake people out, this would be the spot. It's almost too ridiculous too believe, gonna put wheels on the throne?

That's who the counsel (a counsel that has freaking Bronn of all people on it) votes to be the king? Did he put the whamie on everyone? The other thing I don't get is Jon's arc. He takes out Dany and then.....takes the black? Huh? How would he even manage that? Why wouldn't the Dothraki, Unsullied, or even Drogon not cut him down on the spot?

Reactions: hamzarocks

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
MRW checking Game of Thrones props at the start of the season

Will Euron marry Cersei
Will Tyrion marry Sansa
Who dies first Gregor or Sandor
Will Daenerys have a baby
Will Cersei have a baby
Who will kill Cersei (Jaime +150)
Will the north be independent
Who will rule Westeros (no-one)
Who dies first Missendei or Grey Worm (Grey worm)
QONVIyz.gif

MRW cocky enough to not search for leaks before placing bets
source.gif

MRW I read the leaks
giphy.gif

MRW Bran is king
tenor.gif

The Shadow

Feb 9, 2013
Bran as King is just sort of silly IMO. Sansa probably makes the most sense.

She will rule the North

Tyrion will sit on the King’s council with others

The Unsullied will cross the sea to continue Dany’s Passion for freeing slaves

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
I just don't get Bran as king. Maybe the form of government he presides over is different?

King makes the most sense for a character that does... nothing, essentially. You can get away with it as a figurehead, every other form of government would need him to be sort of aware.

I mean, it makes no sense still, except in a twisted sense since it would make Brynden win the very very long game for the throne but.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
King makes the most sense for a character that does... nothing, essentially. You can get away with it as a figurehead, every other form of government would need him to be sort of aware.

I mean, it makes no sense still, except in a twisted sense since it would make Brynden win the very very long game for the throne but.

That is true. He could be a puppet or at least rule from the shadows. I also thought about the Brynden Rivers angle. Maybe he warged into Bran?

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
That's not totally impossible, yeah.

... The more I think about it, the more I kinda like that angle lol. Brynden did say he was beyond those interests, but him flatout lying and the Children turning out to be manipulative and vengeful after all those centuries would be sort of satisfying. But with one episode left pulling that off seems like a big stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad