GDT: | Game LXXI | Pens vs Rangers |1900hrs EST | Playoff Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I have had no problem with keeping GCR together.

But for sheer chaos, I want GMR to erupt tonight and make this board go nuts in anticipation of what the lines would be when Crosby presumably returns this weekend.

It'll be delightful.
Half the board already has their accusations of Xenophobia already saved in draft.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
My family is all sick right now and we all don’t have COVID. That take seems very ignorant. You think the NHL players are just willingly getting COVID and going home to their families?
No the testing is still corrupt and coming up as COVID is my guess in the NHL and NBA..... Big Pharma out of control.. However the virus is real... So some people are still getting it.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
No the testing is still corrupt and coming up as COVID is my guess in the NHL and NBA..... Big Pharma out of control.. However the virus is real... So some people are still getting it.

Trash post. Everyone in pgh knows someone noncovid sick right now

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
giphy.gif

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Looking forward to the game tonight only to find out our best player John Marino isn't playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad