GDT: | Game LXXI | Pens vs Rangers |1900hrs EST | Playoff Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Changes are inevitable. This team which Hextall inherited with no cap room and contracts given out like candy by Rutherford is now squeezing the roster that Sully thinks is a cup contender. I think the playoffs will be the litmus test for the organization as to where things are, Rangers have speed, size and know the Pens are showing the effects of the long season.

Dinfire

Mar 9, 2011
Los Angeles
Best thing that could happen is the Pens fall to fourth place and avoid the Rangers. Or the Rangers finish first. Either works.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Changes are inevitable. This team which Hextall inherited with no cap room and contracts given out like candy by Rutherford is now squeezing the roster that Sully thinks is a cup contender. I think the playoffs will be the litmus test for the organization as to where things are, Rangers have speed, size and know the Pens are showing the effects of the long season.
Sullivan has lost 4 straight play off rounds. Should have been canned last summer.
If ever there was a team that would surely benefit from a fresh coach with fresh vision its the current Pittsburgh Penguins

Reactions: Andy99

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
At the end of the day, it’s the small little things you have to focus on to stay positive and despite not doing dick-all for 4-5 months at least we have Erod stapled to the ice 24/7 baby!!!!

Reactions: PaulD

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Malkins highlight tonight was trash talking after the game from the penalty box after taking a selfish penalty. His lowlight was tge first goal against.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Boyle a first year penguin showed more leadership there in the end than Malkin. That was embarrassing. You got embarrassed and another minus. Worst on the team.

Reactions: Peltz

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hopefully Motte is in a coma.
I still can't believe they called that interference. He reached for the puck as well as Motte and then ran into Angello's hip and side and was dummied. What was the real call there?

"That looked bad for 2mins"

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Happy Pens lose day!
:laugh:
i6v.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 66-30-33

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
0/10 Would not watch this game again, the Director, Sullivan, did a poor job of making me interested and lost me in the first 10mins. The supporting cast just wasn't used well, awful script. The bad guys were more compelling.

Worst Netflix movie I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad