GDT: | Game #LXX | Pens vs Avs | 1300hrs EST | Battle of Cole Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
We can beat the Rangers, but Jarry can't have anything close to his performance last playoffs and for the first time in years, Sid, Jake and Rust need to show up.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
It's not the score. It's how they lost. The Avs were without two of their best players too.
And the Pens were without two valuable players, too.

Scoring chances, high danger chances, overall possession were all pretty even. I like to think Guentzel isn't going to miss a wide open cage too often or that the Avs aren't going to get a perfect bounce off the boards to set up a goal every game.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
How did we lose? We fought back and tied the game and got a wack board ounce against us.

I think surrendering a goal less than a minute after scoring a goal is always going to kill momentum. The Pens did that twice today.

It's like they have a letdown shift immediately after scoring instead of being the team with the momentum.

Reactions: Andy99

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
You can't praise the players when they play well and then blame Sullivan when they play like shit.

I was praising sully when they played well and I can play him when they dont too. The players aren't free of fault but Sullivan has not been putting them in places to succeed.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I dont want to hear any comments on we lost ANNNNND Avs were without 2 top 6 players so we suck and will miss the playoffs yadayayaya. If anyone shouldn't say something it should be this teams fanbase. We know all about injuries to top players and still winning. Zip it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad