GDT: | Game #LXX | Pens vs Avs | 1300hrs EST | Battle of Cole Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I know we don’t have anyone to replace him but I’m looking forward to Letang moving on.

Reactions: vodeni

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
This game is a good indicator of where things stand as to top talent. Pens stars can't take over games like the old days. Some are just not visible and still make mistakes like Letang just did.

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm saying it now, Rakell is useless as well
He's fine. He's just not a play driver, more of a finisher. Putting him and Carter on the same line with Malkin is the equivalent of putting like Crosby and Guentzel with Heinen or something. Just too floaty a line.

Put a forechecker on the other wing and that line will work again, as it was before.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Atrocious 6 on 5. No shots in inexcusable.

This team has a weird habit of making too many passes when they desperately need a shot, while at the same time taking too many low percentage shots when maybe holding onto the puck an extra second to make a play makes sense.

Reactions: Bunnychow

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
But I mean, at least they can go to the locker room knowing they made some really, REALLY nice passes there. I mean no shots, but who cares, right? The passes were really nice. So when they put the highlight pass reel together, that 6 on 5 will be on there.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This team has a weird habit of making too many passes when they desperately need a shot, while at the same time taking too many low percentage shots when maybe holding onto the puck an extra second to make a play makes sense.
Zero urgency. Have to make it pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad