GDT: | Game #LXX | Pens vs Avs | 1300hrs EST | Battle of Cole Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
In these situations there are usually a couple possible outcomes. If they haven't sent him back to Pitt it is either because he is unable to fly, or it is not that serious. Since Sullivan's statement is that the Pens medical staff is evaluating him and he isn't currently in a hospital somewhere, it doesn't sound that bad. But with how it looked, I I would be shocked if it wasn't a season ending injury.
They also could be waiting for inflammation to go down to do a proper series of scans and tests.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yes our 41-18-10 team is utterly f***ed against all strong opponents by default.
We got obliterated by the Rags, the Canes owned us, as did FLA, Do you need even more evidence? Because if you do, you'll have the next three games to chew on.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Your definition of realism is really weird. We're 7th in points % in the NHL, but you talk about the team like we're a bottom feeder.
Well, the Av's are what 1st or 2hd in points? We're not a bottom feeder, far from it, but are we a legit contender? The standings suggest we are, but after playing CAR, NYR and FLA I mean we're kinda not. lol

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Well, the Av's are what 1st or 2hd in points? We're not a bottom feeder, far from it, but are we a legit contender? The standings suggest we are, but after playing CAR, NYR and FLA I mean we're kinda not. lol

Pens played FLA and CAR close though?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol…I told people in the PGT for Minny game that Sullivan would still say Zucker was being evaluated the next day he spoke…it’s his MO…

also F Sullivan for keeping Rust on L1…I hate Carter on L2…he shouldn’t be playing those minutes…he could have at least gone Heinen-Geno-Rakell if he didn’t want to move Rust down but there are other options…we need more scoring depth against this team, not less

Reactions: Al Smith

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lol…I told people in the PGT for Minny game that Sullivan would still say Zucker was being evaluated the next day he spoke…it’s his MO…

also F Sullivan for keeping Rust on L1…I hate Carter on L2…he shouldn’t be playing those minutes…he could have at least gone Heinen-Geno-Rakell if he didn’t want to move Rust down but there are other options…we need more scoring depth against this team, not less

Colorado is going to be missing Landeskog and Kadri today. I’d argue we have the deeper forward group.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
We have played Florida really well this year. You should try to watch the games more closely.

We dumpstered Tampa twice. Does that make us a superior team then?

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

I agree we have trouble with NYR but we've very competitive with CAR and FLA. Kind of curious of what you're definition of a "contender" is? The truth is the playoffs start, the refs put the whistles away, it becomes a crap shoot.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Weird to say that the Canes "owned the Penguins" when the Penguins won one of those games and the other ended in an OT loss.

Why do the Penguins not beating the Golden Knights, Wild or Lightning not count?

Reactions: AuroraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark