GDT: | Game #LXX | Pens vs Avs | 1300hrs EST | Battle of Cole Harbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
we know that JJ will score today, we just know that

His only goal for Colorado all year was the first for the team on the season, 1st period first game. And it was “where the !#$% did that come from!” breakaway deke backhand shelf. Literally no other approximation of any part of the skill involved in his first shift the rest of the season. He’s been a steady bottom pairing PK though. Jack MF Johnson

RSPens

May 25, 2015

Not sure if that is good or bad. Nothing broken, but probably a torn muscle if it’s bad.

In these situations there are usually a couple possible outcomes. If they haven't sent him back to Pitt it is either because he is unable to fly, or it is not that serious. Since Sullivan's statement is that the Pens medical staff is evaluating him and he isn't currently in a hospital somewhere, it doesn't sound that bad. But with how it looked, I I would be shocked if it wasn't a season ending injury.

Reactions: Anna Pinion

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
we know that JJ will score today, we just know that

His only goal for Colorado all year was the first for the team on the season, 1st period first game. And it was “where the !#$% did that come from!” breakaway deke backhand shelf. Literally no other approximation of any part of the skill involved in his first shift the rest of the season. He’s been a steady bottom pairing PK though. Jack MF Johnson

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Is Sullivan more mum on injuries than any other coach? Genuine question.
Haven’t done a survey but I don’t think he’s alone. I think Vignault tried to go with “body injury” once. On the other hand, I think Cooper is way more open. I’m sure someone in the analytics crowd has a stat to cover coach’s injury accuracy and openness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad