GDT: GAME LVI: This is The End

What is the most annoying ad on Altitude?

• Total voters

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I think he took 1 shift...

God damn it would suck if he got injured. Just plain sitting him wouldn’t make any sense though, so I’m inclined to believe something happened :(

He didn’t play at all in the third so something’s up. Hopefully just being careful.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
There's really only one Blues poster that I dont like but oh man he's easily one of the worst posters on the entire boards so ya...

Stick to the Avs board for GDTs and when we win the series go take a quality infraction after :laugh:

Who is the dude who has this guy as his avatar?
upload_2021-5-14_0-0-32.jpeg

He makes me want to punch Mel in the face

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Haha thats what I did last year against the Yotes with their generational goalie Darcy Kuemper. I got at a few Yote fans and Dave Poulin on Twitter.

I dont even open up Twitter at this point.

HF Boards is bad enough twitter is filled with people who aren't even half as intelligent as the HF Posters.

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Man...I love you guys!!

Avs till I die!! Still got like the 5 things that Coach Q signed for me when I met him after one of the games when I was a kid. Coach Q even helped me get a signed Ryan Smyth stick. BTW, why did the Avs ever fire him??

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
I paid to go to a few games that season. To see where the team is now.... cracks me up.

I got a good friend of mine into the Avs before the 18/19 season. He doesn't even know how bad it was lol
I got into hockey, specifically the Avs, in 98. I felt like they had always been the best team the NHL had ever seen. Them and Detroit.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I don't know if I can handle all this Jost praise. My boy made it.

As someone who has given Jost a ton of shit throughout the years, I'm happy to eat all the crow possible with his emergence. You were incorruptible when us Jost shit talkers tried to turn you over to the dark side and now, it seems that young Tyson is really breaking out into a solid NHLer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad