GDT: GAME LVI: This is The End

What is the most annoying ad on Altitude?

• Total voters

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What an amazing regular season.

Two years ago this team didn't even make the playoffs until OT of the second to last game. Now it was obvious they were winning the President's trophy halfway through the last game. What a turnaround.

This is a special team. Lets go get that Cup!!!!!

returnofthemack29

Feb 20, 2015
Man, I love Jost!! The guy could have just gave up when not getting many top-6 opportunities, like many high draft pick busts do, but instead, he decided to rededicate himself, accept the lowest contract offer possible from the Avs, and bust his ass every shift and became a guy that we couldn’t get out of the lineup, even as a 4th liner, sorta like Big Val.

Ever since then, he has done that and has deservedly moved his way up and has become an integral part of the team and a fan favorite! Will he ever end up Top-6...maybe, maybe not, but I’m proud of him!

Still probably not as proud as his grandpa though! Man, I remember watching that draft with my girlfriend and when Jost and his grandpa came on, I couldn’t help but experience some allergy symptoms...you can just tell that Jost is a good f***ing dude and super important to our locker room!

My girlfriend actually got pissed off for getting more emotional about the draft pick than during any part of our relationship...:laugh::(

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
3 most important games and we get Compher, Compher, and Jost showing up. What the heck is going on lmao
giphy.webp

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Congratulations my HF AVS friends.

What a journey you have all been on since bottoming out 4 years ago. As much as I want to see the Cup return to Canada, in getting to know you folks and the Team better this Season I sincerely hope that the Avs make it this Season.

Much love & thank you for taking me along for the ride.

1E78C08D-399E-4910-A740-F00868A60837.jpeg
DBF173A0-111A-4005-8C02-C66A1B89CAAF.gif
5307E6C8-7820-43D0-A696-C6075E89B6AB.gif

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I really hope Timmins didn’t get hurt just as he’s playing the best hockey of his career heading into the playoffs.

I think he took 1 shift...

God damn it would suck if he got injured. Just plain sitting him wouldn’t make any sense though, so I’m inclined to believe something happened :(

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
There's really only one Blues poster that I dont like but oh man he's easily one of the worst posters on the entire boards so ya...

Stick to the Avs board for GDTs and when we win the series go take a quality infraction after :laugh:
Haha thats what I did last year against the Yotes with their generational goalie Darcy Kuemper. I got at a few Yote fans and Dave Poulin on Twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad