GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ryback's being held back now after that terrible ladder match performance in the Raw main event.

Raw main events for this week:
World Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. The Rock in a non-title match
WWE Champion CM Punk vs. John Cena in a non-title match

(Punk/Rock and Ziggler/Cena are feuding)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
not in a million years...

rybacknothappening.jpg

EDIT: FINALLY allowing someone to go off-script pays off for me (Dean Ambrose & also Paul Heyman - Ambrose for cutting a promo on Orton and Heyman for the funeral of The Undertaker's career).

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
definitely buying the full game of TEW2013. I've already started Paul Heyman and Undertaker getting involved in some scuffles which will culminate with Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29, but since the demo is only one month of in-game world, I'm going to need the full thing to continue on, but I'll gladly hand over $35. This is awesome. Blows EWR and TEW05 out of the water.

some really cool stuff as well. I appeared in the pre-show booking screen for Raw and I had a notice of a locker room incident and I feared the worse. It was only Jerry Lawler setting up a video game tournament backstage and won, which ended up lifting the morale of everything in the locker room. Awesome.

EDIT: Ryback caught on roids!

rybackroids_zps1c3877da.jpg

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Does anybody know how to play as older promotions, or back in time in EWR? Do I need to download a mod or something?

Also, how come I can put on these ****3/4 matches, and my match quality is 95%, Crowd Reaction is 96%, but overall rating is 83%?

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Does anybody know how to play as older promotions, or back in time in EWR? Do I need to download a mod or something?

Also, how come I can put on these ****3/4 matches, and my match quality is 95%, Crowd Reaction is 96%, but overall rating is 83%?

there's all sorts of mods on EWBattleGround. There's also "ewwarehouse.info"

commentating has an effect on overall match ratings.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm going to get the game when they make a full RW mod for 2013... probably sometime in January. If you want dude, we can start a game together. Might be fun.

PS. What'd you do to Ryback?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
how does that work?
No clue. Just saw it in the list of features. Said you can have up to a 10-person game going on. If someone goes inactive or whatever, they can be dropped and the game will continue on with the PC in their place, I presume.

I think there is some kind of system where we use the same save data then after we each run a day, you can send it to up to 2 people (at a time) through the game. Then I would install the game data (takes seconds) and do my show, etc, etc. Seems tedious but people say its pretty fun.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I want to buy this game but I only have interest in playing with real world wrestlers and companies. I will likely only play with WWE but sign guys froM TNA and what not

anyway my question is, does the game come with real world rosters or is there one out there that has been made?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I want to buy this game but I only have interest in playing with real world wrestlers and companies. I will likely only play with WWE but sign guys froM TNA and what not

anyway my question is, does the game come with real world rosters or is there one out there that has been made?
The game comes with made up rosters. In about a month (maybe two considering it's Christmas), there should be a roster uploaded with entire picture packs (shows, wrestlers, referees, etc, etc) that you can download and add to your game to make it real.

The price of the game won't get any cheaper, so just buy it when you have the money. I'm impatient, so I'll probably wait for the roster updates to come out then buy it. I bought WWE '13 but I can't start anything until I get my rosters, so it's just collecting dust. I could have saved $20. :laugh:

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=194

They'll get posted in the mod section there within the next few months. I think there is a real world mod right now, but it's just converted and pretty limited. Within those 8 weeks or so, you'll probably see a real world roster with pretty much every big company around today.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
PS. I will be willing to give away my 2010 licence WHEN (probably 4-6 weeks) I buy the new game. First to PM me can have it when I'm ready to go with the new one.

EDIT: Gone!

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Dear lord, TEW is so much better than EWR, it looks so much more advanced.

I used TNA and took over WWE in public image and rating in 8 months on Easy, then on Medium it took me 1.5 years, I just got bored as hell eventually because the game feels like I'm booking so standardly, there is little to no innovation in the angles for me, it feels like I'm just booking Face Vs. Face, it's either too easy or too hard, and I can't even book a squash match or anything of the sort, it's so bland. TEW doesn't seem like it has that problem at all.

Does anybody know if TEW works for Mac? Does TEW crash as much as EWR? With EWR, if I'm just playing, I get about 90 minutes per crash. Is there a TEW demo I can try?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Dear lord, TEW is so much better than EWR, it looks so much more advanced.

I used TNA and took over WWE in public image and rating in 8 months on Easy, then on Medium it took me 1.5 years, I just got bored as hell eventually because the game feels like I'm booking so standardly, there is little to no innovation in the angles for me, it feels like I'm just booking Face Vs. Face, it's either too easy or too hard, and I can't even book a squash match or anything of the sort, it's so bland. TEW doesn't seem like it has that problem at all.

Does anybody know if TEW works for Mac? Does TEW crash as much as EWR? With EWR, if I'm just playing, I get about 90 minutes per crash. Is there a TEW demo I can try?
I think there is a demo on the main site that lets you play 1-month of game time.

I've never had TEW crash at all. Not once. Probably played about 30 hours of TEW 10 (I was really addicted to NHL for a couple of years, so I'll probably play 13 more).

As far as Mac goes, the only way to get it to work is VMWare Fusion (http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/overview.html) or Parallels (http://www.parallels.com/landingpag...nooverride=1&gclid=CIua_qWRu7QCFelDMgodCyIABA).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Brock Lesnar is always stirring **** up in my locker room on Tuesdays. He must hate Smackdown. Farted in the locker room and then argued with the Big Show.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I jobbed Lesnar out to International Airstrike the day after Wrestlemania.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Copy of 2010 opened up. PM me for key. First come, first gets.

KEY IS GONE. SORRY FOR THE FOLKS WHO MESSAGED BEFORE I COULD EDIT!

Here is the picture for proof of the winner;

jhzinl.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad