GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If anyone doesn't know, these are wrestling based text sims (think EHM except for Wrestling). TEW costs money and can be purchased from Grey Dog Software's official site, while EWR is freeware you can find around the net.

I was hoping to start a Fantasy Diary, where I would posts cards and people could do predictions for points. Everytime a person reaches 25-points, they would get to help me to either 1) choose the #1 contender for the WHC or WWE title [this would still be left up to my discretion if the guy wins or not[ or 2) pick a guy to win a secondary title [this would 100% happen]. After someone reaches 25-points, the scorecard would reset and it would start all over.

I'd be up for taking a vote of which promotion to use, but I think WWE would definitely be the best promotion for most people here. And if WWE is chosen, we could start right at the one I've started already which is in August 2012.

I would post show results and previews, as well as any huge signings from around the globe.

Who is interested?

And my big thing, was if anyone owned the game as well, maybe they could do a rival company of sorts.

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004
I like it.

Just started my own game a little while ago with a Backyard fed. At National status now behind FLI and WWE. Would love to read a game diary if you started one.

member 116861

Anybody have a link to the game? Can you PM me please?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'd like to follow this.

I play my own game on EWR with 2003 WWE rosters. It's really damn fun and 2003 was my favorite roster, so it all works out.

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
I'm playing as Chikara on July 2012 data, 5 house shows a week. :laugh: I'll need a TV show soon. I sent promo tapes to NBC Sports Network. I made $200,000 last month but lost public image...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh, and in an odd turn of events in my EWR, I signed a 25 year old CM Punk and I also signed AJ Styles to my promotions and brought them to Smackdown. I get an "incident", and CM Punk checked into rehab to take care of alcoholism...

member 116861

Thanks!

I'm having a lot of fun with this game. I suck at it but it is a lot of fun. I got Impact on Thursday which is in direct competition with Smackdown but so far Playboy TV is happy with my ratings. My biggest feud has been Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan. Imagine changing the channel to Playboy TV and seeing Randy Savage wrestling Hulk Hogan.

:laugh:

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
i used to play it a lot. i actually found my notes last night for what I had planned out for feuds for a 3 month period. Jericho and Austin were battling for the title, but Lance Storm kept ambushing both of them because he thought he was better. Raven and The Rock were in a bitter battle for awhile as well.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
I have Michaels and Jericho feuding right now. Tons of run-ins. Had Rey win the Cruiserweight title from Tajiri in a ladder match at Summerslam, got a nice **** rating. Also, AJ Styles and RVD are gold together...95% match quality or higher every time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I put the WWE Championship on Edge after I had Edge beat Angle and Show in a triple threat. Edge/Angle went on to their own program where Show was off the card in my game. Now I have Edge/Lesnar (Lesnar just came off a stellar program with 'Taker) and Benoit/Angle going at it.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
When I first started playing this thing it looked like this lol

wg-extreme-warfare-1.jpg

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Instead of my original idea - let's just use this thread for posting your results, game diaries, help with booking, and to toss ideas off one another.

I'm 1 week into current WWE programming but my game started in August - so I'm making my second RAW the big 1000th episode shindig so I can begin to wrap up storylines.

Heading into Summerslam - my card is going to look like;

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
WWE Title: John Cena vs. CM Punk
IC Title: Christian vs. Daniel Bryan
WHC: Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio
MITB case: Jericho vs. Ziggler
Ryback vs. Cody Rhodes
Tag Titles: Prime Time Playas vs. Flying Harts (Gabriel/Kidd) vs. Kofi & Truth vs. Primo & Epico.
Women's: Layla vs. Natalya
Big Show vs. Brodus Clay
US Title: Hunico vs. Kane

Pre-show: Zack Ryder vs. Damien Sandow

Last edited:

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
Instead of my original idea - let's just use this thread for posting your results, game diaries, help with booking, and to toss ideas off one another.

I'm 1 week into current WWE programming but my game started in August - so I'm making my second RAW the big 1000th episode shindig so I can begin to wrap up storylines.

Heading into Summerslam - my card is going to look like;

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H
WWE Title: John Cena vs. CM Punk
IC Title: Christian vs. Daniel Bryan
WHC: Sheamus vs. Alberto del Rio
MITB case: Jericho vs. Ziggler
Ryback vs. Cody Rhodes
Tag Titles: Prime Time Playas vs. Flying Harts (Gabriel/Kidd) vs. Kofi & Truth vs. Primo & Epico.
Women's: Layla vs. Natalya
Big Show vs. Brodus Clay
US Title: Hunico vs. Kane

Pre-show: Zack Ryder vs. Damien Sandow

TEW might allow those many matches, but EWR doesn't, I'm lucky to squeeze in 6. :laugh:

I got the NBC Sports Deal, but I only pulled a 1.08 in ratings for the pilot and the Network is pissed.

RJ8812*

TEW might allow those many matches, but EWR doesn't, I'm lucky to squeeze in 6. :laugh:

I got the NBC Sports Deal, but I only pulled a 1.08 in ratings for the pilot and the Network is pissed.

never go for a channel and time slot that Sophie (your assistant) says you won't be able to reach rating wise

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
never go for a channel and time slot that Sophie (your assistant) says you won't be able to reach rating wise

Sophie said 2.40 NBC Sports is like 1.7 or something. I guess I'm competing with some even smaller indy promotion and some mexican promotion (They don't separate Mexican, American and Canadian Media Markets)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

TEW you get 20 minutes for Pre-Show and 20 minutes for Post-Show .. Then for a 2-hour RAW you get 90 minutes of time to book - you choose how long matches and segments run.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
TEW you get 20 minutes for Pre-Show and 20 minutes for Post-Show .. Then for a 2-hour RAW you get 90 minutes of time to book - you choose how long matches and segments run.

That sounds pretty ****ing cool.

Is TEW better than EWR or what?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad