GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
not in a million years...

rybacknothappening.jpg

EDIT: FINALLY allowing someone to go off-script pays off for me (Dean Ambrose & also Paul Heyman - Ambrose for cutting a promo on Orton and Heyman for the funeral of The Undertaker's career).

definitely buying the full game of TEW2013. I've already started Paul Heyman and Undertaker getting involved in some scuffles which will culminate with Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29, but since the demo is only one month of in-game world, I'm going to need the full thing to continue on, but I'll gladly hand over $35. This is awesome. Blows EWR and TEW05 out of the water.

some really cool stuff as well. I appeared in the pre-show booking screen for Raw and I had a notice of a locker room incident and I feared the worse. It was only Jerry Lawler setting up a video game tournament backstage and won, which ended up lifting the morale of everything in the locker room. Awesome.

EDIT: Ryback caught on roids!

rybackroids_zps1c3877da.jpg

testing out what you can do against rival companies in TEW13 and this made me chuckle.

TNA_zpseb4f42f9.jpg

i appreciate it, sir

lesnartew_zps598c7ea1.jpg

:biglaugh:

lesnarfart_zps841835ed.jpg

This is the second straight Smackdown event that Lesnar has done something.

AGAIN...

dat future WWE Champion

lesnartew2_zpscf2bcd79.jpg

a week later

lesnartew3_zpsa543c86f.jpg

wanna keep taking dem roids after I suspend you two times and your name isn't BORK? OK... enjoy unemployment

rybackfired_zpsaa1e893a.jpg

bumping cause of all the EWR talk in the 2k18 thread and wanted to bump the shenanigans from my TEW 2013 game years ago. :biglaugh:

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Occasionally I play TEW 13 booking for EVOLVE. Current World Champion is Ospreay and reDRagon are tag team champs.

z3zFhSG.png

jkGYeRs.png

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
TEW is so good, but it's so time consuming, so you need to put aside a lot of time. I wish there was a game in between TEW and EWR. EWR doesn't have quite enough options, but TEW sometimes has too many.

Hopefully the next TEW will be in wide screen resolution as well.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I remember being able to fly through TEW 2013 when I got the hang of it eventually. Not as quickly as EWR, but quick enough. I liked the depth a lot. It's a good time killer when I'm not doing much else.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
playing around and started an HFWF company -- not in the old sense where I would create everyone a part of the old HFWF fed on these boards -- have a lot of Japanese guys signed to open contracts so some PPVs are hard to pull off but I finally got a TV deal and going head-to-head with IMPACT on Thursdays.

Adam Cole is my champion and going to defend against Shibata.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Had to re-install windows and lost my version of TEW 2016.

Any ideas on how I can get it back?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think it's possible. If it is I wish I had known for when I got blue screened and lost TEW 2013.

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004
TEW is so good, but it's so time consuming, so you need to put aside a lot of time. I wish there was a game in between TEW and EWR. EWR doesn't have quite enough options, but TEW sometimes has too many.

Hopefully the next TEW will be in wide screen resolution as well.

I found TEW way too time consuming. EWR was great, but I just wish it had more news stories or like performance tracking or an almanac. I always had to write down the histories and signings and stuff (I know it had a notepad but still).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm feeling the pull of getting back into TEW. I miss the super in-depth stuff. I'll probably wait and see if WWE has a GM mode in 2k18 or not though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
9EolFWx.png

ayy

that program with the Bucks turned The Briscoes into the #1 and #3 face in NJPW god damn.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->