GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
AGAIN...

dat future WWE Champion

lesnartew2_zpscf2bcd79.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
NO!

And now he's officially in the title picture. Rock kept the title at the Chamber and then Lesnar attacked him post match after defeating Undertaker in a match in the same night. :yo:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He went from being a negative impact backstage to being neutral backstage by EC. He's (& my handling of Lesnar) doing something right!

There's tension between myself and Jimmy Uso though. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wanna keep taking dem roids after I suspend you two times and your name isn't BORK? OK... enjoy unemployment

rybackfired_zpsaa1e893a.jpg

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I've got TEW 13, but man WWE booking is a slog. Alllllll those shows and time to fill.

I actually started my own company. Just a small company with various indy workers and one TV show a week on a small station and one medium event every month. Basically running with Paul Burchill, Shane Helms, Roderick Strong and Colt Cabana as top guys, but Colt keeps getting signed by TNA.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
How do I fix star power?

I don't get this at all

My money keeps increasing, but I keep getting the X at my money value changes. Also, it says I have less star power than WWE and ROH (who went Global) according to Sophie, but I booked literally 3 times as many guys with "Star Power" (Superstar look and 90 overness) on my last show than ROH has on their roster, but it still says that.

Any tips before I lose all public image and get fired?

Edit: also, finance Dept. says "We're making money every month, this is great!"

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Wow I didn't realize there was a thread on this. I was thinking about posting one a while back. Good thing I didn't. :laugh: I've had EWR for a little bit. It's alright although TEW looks better.

DoubleJ96

Aug 23, 2006
Winnipeg
The download works (at least it did when I made that original post) perfectly fine.

Is it not working for you?

Haven't tried it yet. I am new to Mac so I didn't want to install it if people had problems. Sorry, with your haha comment I wasn't sure if you were being serious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad