GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
Unless it's Goldberg. Holy ****, I can't count how many times he's requested matches with Batista and when I put him in there with him, he *****es about how Batista is terrible and he had to carry the workload and the agent notes Goldberg didn't sell for ****. :facepalm:

Sounds like a painful match to watch too.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
I just put the tag titles on Eddie and Chavo...but Eddie is losing overness. Not sure what to change his gimmick to.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just put the tag titles on Eddie and Chavo...but Eddie is losing overness. Not sure what to change his gimmick to.

I never had that. I separated Chavo/Eddie, turned Eddie face and eventually paired him up with Rey Mysterio. I just booked them to lose the tag titles to TWGTT in a ladder match and it'll all lead to a main event push for Eddie.

It's always the opposite for me. Chavo ALWAYS loses overness whereas Eddie Guerrero is always over.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Only reason I gave them the titles is because the Basham Bros had them lol. Just signed Punk and Cabana...may start a feud between those two teams then branch off into singles ones. Still have no idea who to have feud with Taker. He always complains about carrying the match.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah... don't put Mysterio in a ladder match. He got injured cause of a sick bump... :help: But the match got a 100% rating!

I moved 'Taker over to Raw and up until Survivor Series he had nothing to do (because Rock/HHH and Jericho/Austin was happening), but I turned him heel by having him turn on Rocky in a tag team match before Survivor Series, then had him ambush Austin, Austin suspended him, but I had him return to cost Rock the match at Survivor Series vs. Triple H. Now 'Taker/Rock are feuding, and my plan is to have 'Taker win to move on to the World title and have The Rock move to Smackdown.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Yeah... don't put Mysterio in a ladder match. He got injured cause of a sick bump... :help: But the match got a 100% rating!

I moved 'Taker over to Raw and up until Survivor Series he had nothing to do (because Rock/HHH and Jericho/Austin was happening), but I turned him heel by having him turn on Rocky in a tag team match before Survivor Series, then had him ambush Austin, Austin suspended him, but I had him return to cost Rock the match at Survivor Series vs. Triple H. Now 'Taker/Rock are feuding, and my plan is to have 'Taker win to move on to the World title and have The Rock move to Smackdown.

Nice! I just started this about a week ago...feel like I suck at it lol. Although my Michaels/Jericho feud has been awesome so far. Have Rock and Brock feuding now too. Do you always book every segment of every show? Ever auto book?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nice! I just started this about a week ago...feel like I suck at it lol. Although my Michaels/Jericho feud has been awesome so far. Have Rock and Brock feuding now too. Do you always book every segment of every show? Ever auto book?

I book every segment, never done auto book.

Right now my booking consists of continuing feuds and building up stars. I'm in the process of building up John Cena, AJ Styles, Eddie Guerrero and Raven most prominently right now.

RJ8812*

So, is there any way of figuring out WHY superstar's morale is so low? Chris Jericho's morale is suddenly at 19%, even though he's been the face of the company, World Champion and headlining PPVs. Anyway to figure out why he's unhappy?

have you fired anyone that he has a positive relationship with, or hired anyone that he has a negative relationship with?

here's a good write-up about how morale works:

http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3983

RJ8812*

Nope. He only dislikes Goldberg/HHH/Zbyszko, and 2/3 of those names are already in the company and the other one, I don't give a **** about.

easy solution would be to put him as a color commentator on a TV show for a bit

RJ8812*

I put him as color commentator for Heat and after one episode, his morale went from 28% to 35%. Not bad. Thanks.

ya, for some reason having a (non-)wrestler as a CC for a TV show automatically raises their morale every time

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Royal Rumble finally rolled around...

Chris Benoit def. Kurt Angle in an Ironman; rivalry ends.
Trish Stratus def. Victoria (c) & Lita to become new Women's Champion.
Brock Lesnar (c) def. Edge to retain the WWE Championship and end their rivalry.
The Rock def. The Undertaker to end their rivalry.
Chris Jericho (c) def. Triple H to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
Chris Benoit wins the 30 Man Royal Rumble (entered at #3).

Last edited:

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Brought back the Hardcore title because Matt Hardy (yes, Matt Hardy) and Hurricane kept having matches with every rating in the mid 90's. Had Hurricane win it at SS in a ladder match after a sick bump. Got an 85 rating for the whole show...so pumped.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Royal Rumble had the highest buyrate and attendance of any show yet. Audiences for both Raw and Smackdown have steadily gone up. Ratings are always between 4.5-6.4. So much for the worst slump in pro wrestling. :)

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I've been doing one with ROH for a while, he isn't in my company but thought some might find this news from one of the websites amusing.

Billy Kidman in trouble! In a huge story, Wrestling-Heat has broken the news that wrestling star Billy Kidman is close to being fired after his relationship with Stacey Keibler ended. He is said to have begun stalking his ex-girlfriend, and she has now complained to management. More news on this major story as we get it!

A week later, Keibler agreed to pose in Playboy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad