GAME DIARY: Total Extreme Warfare / Extreme Warfare Revenge (TEW2016 ANNOUNCED)

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
In week one of EWR I didn't use Lesnar at all and then at the end of the week it said he got injured? That's a little odd.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Really? Download link for a good, maybe updated version of TEW anyone can link me to?
TEW is a paid version. The creator of EWR for hired by Grey Dog Software and released TEE through them.

I think TEW 2005 is free. TEW 2010 is $34.95 and TEW 2008 is somewhere in between.

The game seems to be uncrackable too, so you're not able to get it that way.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
TEW is a paid version. The creator of EWR for hired by Grey Dog Software and released TEE through them.

I think TEW 2005 is free. TEW 2010 is $34.95 and TEW 2008 is somewhere in between.

The game seems to be uncrackable too, so you're not able to get it that way.

Yeah, I wanted to try it with 08 but uncrackable...meh. I didn't have time for it then and have less time now.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
There are too many options in TEW, it's a bit of a drag to play IMO.
It's super simple once you get the hang of it. And I'd you're doing a company like "WWE" you could sort through the list and delete scenarios/match types that you'll never use.

After playing for about 3 weeks before (game time), I was flying through as easy as I was with EWR.

2005 and 2008 versions of TEW are apparently tedious. 2010 has multiple filter options. You can also just "type" the beginning of a scenario/match type and it will pop up.

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004
I started a game with my own created Backyard Fed Ultimate Championship Wrestling (yes, I'm bad at names) back in May on Medium difficulty. I'm about 4 and a half years into it (June '12 - Dec '16). I currently have $4,964,245 in the bank.

Currently the 3rd rated Fed in the game.

RANKINGS
1. FLI [Global - 100%]
2. WWE [Global - 85%]
3. UCW [National - 17%]
4. SWC [National - 11%]
5. PDW [National - 9%]

The industry just finished it's boom period and is on it's way back down. It's at 73% currently. I used the bust period (game started heading into a bust period at around 25%) to build my image. Money was a little stingy but I pulled through it. I was at around -$500,000 at one point.

My PPVs are a mix of made up one and old WCW ones. *CM Punk* "What can I say? I was a WCW guy".

Initially I just started putting on good matches and feuds. But being a small fed, it was hard having titles and feuds because your wrestlers can be poached by the bigger feds at any time. So I didn't start awarding titles until this year when I reached National and got my TV Show.

TITLES
UCW Heavyweight Championship - Image 95
Holder - Title Reign
Austin Lee [June 28th 2016 - Present]
Tentsushi Shinjoh [April 24th 2016 - June 28th 2016]

UCW Intercontinental Championship - Image 89
Holder - Title Reign
Mike Tobin [June 28th 2016 - Present]
Billy Dream [April 24th 2016 - June 28th 2016]

***UCW Cruiserweight Championship is currently vacant***

TELEVISION
We signed our TV Deal on April 4th 2016. That was when we introduced our belts to our audience. We put them up for grabs on the 24th of that month at our Starrcade PPV (original, I know). Our TV Show is called 'UCW Unscripted' and it runs Wednesday at Primetime on TBS. TBS maximum audience at that timeslot is 3.75. Not big, but a good start for our product as we continue to grow. Our highest rating has been 3.41. Our lowest 2.90. Our last show we averaged 3.36. We also just extended our contract for another 26 weeks.

Rankings - Ratings
FLI Friday - 7.98
FLI Monday - 6.04
WWE Saturday - 6.02
UCW Unscripted - 3.36
WIL Saturday - 1.79

I guess one flaw in the game is that the TV Show names aren't very creative :laugh:. Raw and Smackdown got dropped during the bust period and the WWE's new TV contracts are atrocious, even though they have a very large public image. FLI on the other hand signed deals with NBC and Spike TV and have the highest rated shows regularly. The wrestling TV schedule is pretty filled with wrestling being on every day of the week so wrestling fans don't have much to complain about.

WRESTLERS
The following are the biggest stars in our company as judged by myself. I'll list my top 5 Faces and Heels of the company.

Heels
#5 - Gavin Quest - Only 23 years old, Gavin is one of our up and coming stars. Still hasn't hit his prime, but able to put on some great matches and has great chemistry with our other talent. His debut came in January 2016 at UCW New Year's Revolution with a loss too Jamie Dundee which sparked off a six month feud with Dundee that culminated in a huge match at UCW School's Out in June 2016. Although Quest hasn't quite gotten the rub for any Title opportunities as of yet, many are on the way.

#4 - Jeremy Lopez - Lopez started with the UCW in May 2016, the week after Starrcade when he ambushed Chance Beckett at the top of the show. What followed was months worth of feuding between the two. Since then Lopez has moved up the ladder, feuding with stars such as Jamie Dundee and Jonny Storm. The 28 year old is up for any challenge and isn't afraid to hide it with his arrogant personality. His biggest victory came at November to Dismember when he beat Jonny Storm for the #1 Contender spot and is now feuding with Austin Lee for the UCW Heavyweight Title.

#3 - Billy Dream - Dream is known through UCW as the inaugural Intercontinental Champion, a title he held for 2 months before being beaten by Mike Tobin in a legendary feud. A feud in which both men put together near 5-star matches for months. After a short feud with Cade Sydal, Dream has re-set his focus on the Intercontinental Title which he lost to Tobin and the two once again are in the midst of another legendary battle.

#2 - Katsushi Takemura - One of the oldest workers on our rosters, Takemura has been in UCW since very beginning. In his first match on June 24th 2012, he was defeated in the main event by Austin Lee at UCW School's Out. Since then, he's gone on to headline many shows and is known for his loyalty for the company even if he still has an ego of a foreign star. Although his skills aren't what they used to be, his is still a solid worker and has helped put over many talents because of his ability to match up with many of the workers on the roster.

#1 - Tentsushi Shinjoh - Shinjoh is the second of the two Japanese stars at the top of our list. Shinjoh was another one of the UCW Originals. He was on the first card at School's Out when he defeated Black Dragon in the undercard. He's come a long way since those days on the undercard and has grown into a cocky, self-absorbed *****. But he's also been in the main event more times than not with his biggest foe being the current UCW Heavyweight Champion Austin Lee. The two have been feuding on and off for years and have been putting on 5 star calibre matches every single time. Being 31 years old, he still has a lot to give and Lee is always looking over his shoulder for Shinjoh.

Faces
#5 - Cade Sydal - The 22 year old Cade Sydal was signed to UCW for a long time before making his debut with the company. No one knew the direction we wanted to go with him so he stayed on the sidelines. Eventually his opportunity came with the first episode of UCW Unscripted when he was put in a match against Adam Flash due to similar styles. What happened next was an epic 3 month feud between the two in a back and forth string of matches which ended at UCW School's Out in June with Sydal victorious. Since then Cade hasn't looked back and his making his way through the UCW roster with his excellent high flying ability and charisma. The future is bright for Cade Sydal.

#4 - Jonny Storm - Jonny Storm was signed soon after the controversial departure of fan favourite Jonny C to the WWE. Storm stormed onto the scene and filled the void perfectly putting on great matches with Lee, Dundee and having great feuds with Lopez, Shinjoh and Takemura. Storm has always been an Upper Midcard player and was close to his shot at the title at the last PPV, but he fell short to Jeremy Lopez. This won't be the last time he gets a shot though.

#3 - Mike Tobin - Mike Tobin is the reigning UCW Intercontinental Champion. He is best known for his 5 star matches and feud with Billy Dream over the Intercontinental Title. He debuted on the second episode of Unscripted against Billy Dream. A match which he lost. This lead to a string of matches against Dream where Tobin couldn't overcome Dream's cheating tactics. The feud was so heated it lasted 3 PPVs. The trilogy of matches are considered to be of the very best in UCW history by it's loyal fans. Tobin finally overcame Dream after two PPV losses by pinning Dream for 1-2-3 and the Intercontinental Championship at School's Out in June. He hasn't relinquished the Title since.

#2 - Jamie Dundee - Jamie Dundee is definitely one of the most loved workers on the roster. Although he hasn't gotten the top billing that Austin Lee has, he still has the presence to shine even without the Title. Nicknamed 'JC Ice', Dundee debuted on our short lived "UCW Beginnings" TV program back in April 2014. With that, he started a short feud with Kidd Video Fabulous and showed off his charisma and mic skills. After defeating KVF at Starrcade and SuperBrawl, the two went to headline Slamboree as the main event. It was here where they had the best match of their feud with a 90% rating from The Scotsman, calling the match a classic. Dundee was victorious once again and moved on, headlining many more main events along the way. He would surely be #1 if not for one man...

#1 - Austin Lee - Austin Lee is one of the four remaining UCW Originals (Takemura, Shinjoh, Black Dragon). He headlined the first ever UCW show in June 2012 beating Takemura. Lee is best noted for his loyalty within the company and the fans appreciate him taking the UCW to greater and greater heights with him at the top. He is also on an open contract which allows him to tour Japan and hone his craft. But even with an open contract, he still hasn't jumped to a bigger federation and this has given him a cult like status within UCW. He is also noted for putting on terrific matches with the likes of Shinjoh, Takemura and Masada and his excellent promo skills. But most of all, he is simply noted...as the UCW Heavyweight Champion of the World.

I was just going to write a little overview of my fed, and then I got carried away. :laugh:...Hope you enjoyed.

The Man in White

Jun 28, 2004
End Of Year Top Wrestlers List for 2016 - Notables
1. Low Ki [FLI]
2. TAKA Michinoku [FLI/SWC]
3. Kurt Angle [WWE]
4. Chris Jericho [WWE]
5. Christian [WWE]
6. Christopher Daniels [WIL/NWAW/NYCW]
7. AJ Styles [SGC/NYCW/NWAW]
8. Super Crazy [WWE]
9. Jamie Dundee
10. Colt Cabana ***just signed couple months ago
13. Austin Lee

14. Brock Lesnar [WWE]
17. CM Punk [FLI]
19. Charlie Haas ***just signed couple months ago
20. Chance Beckett
24. Mike Tobin
25. Jeremy Lopez
27. J.R. Ryder ***just signed couple months ago
40. Adam Flash
43. Tentsushi Shinjoh
44. Cade Sydal
54. Gotti
55. Billy Dream
56. Jonny Storm
66. Masada
67. Race Steele
72. Gavin Quest
95. Derrick King

100. John Cena [WWE] lol

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm playing on medium right now.

Just opened it up for the first time in about two weeks, my current feuds:

Brock Lesnar vs. Edge (c)
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock vs. Triple H
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle
Christian vs. Shawn Michaels
Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin & John Cena
Goldberg vs. Randy Orton

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I really wish CM Punk would check the **** out of rehab already so I can continue the Punk/Styles program I had going.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
So, is there any way of figuring out WHY superstar's morale is so low? Chris Jericho's morale is suddenly at 19%, even though he's been the face of the company, World Champion and headlining PPVs. Anyway to figure out why he's unhappy?

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
My assistant jutt told me to take the belt off of HHH and put it on Bubba Ray/Bully Ray. Fired. Lol

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
So, is there any way of figuring out WHY superstar's morale is so low? Chris Jericho's morale is suddenly at 19%, even though he's been the face of the company, World Champion and headlining PPVs. Anyway to figure out why he's unhappy?

You got to set him to main event if he's headlining, or else he just feels that he's being exploited. If he's at main event and over with the fans you can do two things, the first is have him wrestle opponents he wants to wrestle, the second is to hire his friends.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You got to set him to main event if he's headlining, or else he just feels that he's being exploited. If he's at main event and over with the fans you can do two things, the first is have him wrestle opponents he wants to wrestle, the second is to hire his friends.

He is a main eventer and all the people he has "friendships" with are hired.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Did you hire anyone that he hates? That will kill Morale.

But when a guy emails you asking to wrestle someone, I recommend considering it.

Unless it's Goldberg. Holy ****, I can't count how many times he's requested matches with Batista and when I put him in there with him, he *****es about how Batista is terrible and he had to carry the workload and the agent notes Goldberg didn't sell for ****. :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad