GDT: Game Day Thread: GDT Edition Ducks @ Avs, 7 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Bob might have to reevaluate our offseason spending based on how this team has looked without Vatanen. My goodness Bieksa is rotten.
im telling you, we just have to plant some drugs on him so we can make him "go away"....then we make up a sob story about how "crushed" we are.

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
Not adjusted to the altitude yet ? But seriously, wtf October Ducks. And why is Bieksa out there full time when Sami goes down ? Come on, Bruce.

Too many bad breaks and posts, and odd man rushes going our way.

Kesler line looks gassed.

There's only so much Gib can do to keep us in it.

Too cute Getz and Perron, fricken jam one in there.

GAAWH this is frustrating. Especially while watching the Kings games at the same time.

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
Sloppy game.

Maybe with dumb luck it would be 3-1 or 3-2. But even if the Ducks buried their chances it really shouldn't be 3-3.

Regardless of ineffective offense, 6 odd man rushes (very clear and open rushes with almost ZERO chance of anyone catching the play to make it 2v2) and 3 goals against is the problem. Not the bad breaks on offense.

A game like this really makes you appreciate Kesler and Rakell being dynamic generators... and the rest of the crew being somewhat just opportunistic.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
I'm surprised Cogliano even got the shot in a scoring area, rather than a miss or in the chest.

So is Vatanen out the opposite of a few games ago where Bieksa was kicked out?

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Aren't 4 or 5 of our players supposed to hold him down and beat the **** out of him for that??

I'm unfamiliar with hockey though, so what do I know.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Lindholm and Manson both by the opposing net. And the fact that it wasn't Bieksa means I'm totally OK with it.

Manson had all the grace of a giraffe on ice in that offensive foray.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Lindholm and Manson both by the opposing net. And the fact that it wasn't Bieksa means I'm totally OK with it.

Manson had all the grace of a giraffe on ice in that offensive foray.

:biglaugh:

I totally have a visual image of a giraffe on ice. Wearing skates. Thanks, I needed that.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
And Despres takes a crosscheck to the head.

**** this cheap ass team. I hope they get enough suspension time to remove any hope of the playoffs.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
lol...derps gets crosschecked to the flipping HEAD and we get the penalty...hope its not a concussion

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Landedskog cross checked Despres in the neck/head and we're short handed. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad