GDT: Game Day Thread: GDT Edition Ducks @ Avs, 7 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
The Avs are terrible. Awful coach, below average blueline, forwards are weak defensively. I have a good feeling about this game.

Flick of the Switch

Apr 26, 2015
Cmon Ducks dont ruin my fantasy, I've got Varlamov & Getz, Perry & Lindholm, need to score a couple good PP goals but not too many.
A solid 3-1 win will do just nicely.

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sport...auchemin-avalanche-gibson-20160309-story.html

He said he was “disappointed, not surprised,†by the Ducks’ delay in attempting to re-sign him until July, when Colorado stepped up with a $13.5-million deal. “It could’ve been done way earlier than June. They didn’t sign me the whole season and then comes June …. It happening then, I had to do what’s best for my family. I didn’t want to move the kids for two seasons … [but the third year] means a lot. With younger guys coming up [in the NHL], there’s less room for the older guys. From where I was at, I needed that thrd year.â€

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
With how Frankie played and what he did - really can`t blame him, he`s a hell of a man. Oh well, we just went out and got Bieksa for 3 years instead of Beauch. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad