• Shesty

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
That was one hell of an experience for a first regular season game I’ve been to.

Crowd was electric, players absolutely killed it.

Was at the Devils game a couple days ago and an Isles one. The Rangers crowd and arena is the best no question. Definitely my favourite experience out of the 3. Love this team & fanbase. LFGR

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
Fans acting like they are the GM or coach is one of the more annoying things about modern sporting culture.

People need to enjoy this stuff more
But there is certain degree of enjoyment in complaining and criticising too, isn't there? (Asking for a friend, I'm happy as a lark)

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
By shut it down you mean forced Igor to make a ton of highlight reel saves?
By shut it down I mean stopped skating and gave the top guys some rest because they have another game tomorrow night. That game was signed, sealed, and delivered after 30 minutes of play. This is where common sense enters into the discussion. They were playing the 4th line on the PP FFS. WTF cares what the numbers said.

Last edited:

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
1bkpp2
Middle class family of four paying $800 for lower bowl seats for their one game a season deserved a better third period. Gerard Gallant that’s all on you. I don’t think Pittsburgh had stopped trying to win the game. That “don’t run-up-the-score”logic should stay down in pee-wee leagues where it belongs.
All you can do is marvel at someone bitching after beating the team that is chasing you in the standings, 6-0.

If the Rangers were to win the Cup, some here, like this chap, would be whining about something.

Uneffinbelievable.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
1bkpp2

All you can do is marvel at someone bitching after beating the team that is chasing you in the standings, 6-0.

If the Rangers were to win the Cup, some here, like this chap, would be whining about something.

Uneffinbelievable.
then what will you whine about?

Reactions: Irishguy42

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
It is remarkable that I only see certain posters after/or during losses. Why is it fun to cheerlead a loss of a team you're a fan of? it's like wishing your child had an extra chromosome because you hated your SO.

• Haha
Reactions: Siddi

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I can't think of a Rangers team that has ever had this kind of talent. Lindgren is about to be the cherry on top.

That 4 days off stretch is paying dividends. And while I think a lot of people shit on Gallant, he let the players roll with who they wanted to after the deals and then told them that it wasn't working and needed to change it up.

Gallant deserves credit for letting the players have a say and then pulling in the reigns and setting the lines how he sees fit. It's easy to bash the coach, but we should give him credit for putting together lines that work.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I can't think of a Rangers team that has ever had this kind of talent. Lindgren is about to be the cherry on top.

That 4 days off stretch is paying dividends. And while I think a lot of people shit on Gallant, he let the players roll with who they wanted to after the deals and then told them that it wasn't working and needed to change it up.

Gallant deserves credit for letting the players have a say and then pulling in the reigns and setting the lines how he sees fit. It's easy to bash the coach, but we should give him credit for putting together lines that work.
easily the most talented team we've ever iced.

but can you believe Drury gave up a 2025 3rd rounder for retention? I dont think it was worth it

I legit told him last week we were going to kick the shit out of them. He thinks everyone in the metro is a power house except us lol
Pittsburgh played a decent game... we just had vintage Shesty

easily could have got out in front early and the complexion of the game changes.

It was a perfect score but the game wasn't perfect on our end. We gave up a lot of chances imo

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
My favorite aspect of that game was the fact that it was the third meeting in 7 days. Usually when teams learn each others tendencies the games tend to tighten not get more lopsided unless one team is clearly better. So it’s been gratifying to see us get better and better during the three games.

Tomorrows no cake walk. But hopefully we can continue to spread out the ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad