Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Shesty

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Middle class family of four paying $800 for lower bowl seats for their one game a season deserved a better third period. Gerard Gallant that’s all on you. I don’t think Pittsburgh had stopped trying to win the game. That “don’t run-up-the-score”logic should stay down in pee-wee leagues where it belongs.

Spend your money wisely.

His job is to win today and play the long game. He rested his players. Game tomorrow. Gimme a break.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
How about the shutout?!

Did you miss this post?

1679194929400.png

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
Middle class family of four paying $800 for lower bowl seats for their one game a season deserved a better third period. Gerard Gallant that’s all on you. I don’t think Pittsburgh had stopped trying to win the game. That “don’t run-up-the-score”logic should stay down in pee-wee leagues where it belongs.
Unless they’re Pens fans I’d say they got their moneys worth.

Reactions: Siddi and Holocene

bumrusherer

Nov 17, 2007
Hmm, who said jokes need to be short and sweet

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
The only notable point in your post was comparing playing against Pens to pee-wee league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00