GDT: Game #9 - YOUR New Jersey Devils (4-2-2) at the Pittsburgh Penguins (4-2-1) MSG TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
For those of you either not born or too young to remember Devils hockey in the 1980s, you're watching it.

Except every other game was just like this.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
At least Dumbeor's press conference should be great!:handclap::laugh:

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
The 4-2-2 record was so misleading. You just have to watch this team and you can quickly discern what their output is.

NJDevils#4

Since 2002, bishes
Jul 11, 2002
New Jersey
Visit site
Schneider sucks, he's not even a shadow of Marty. This defensive corps is made up of all offensive-minded Dmen and not one of them can play a lick in their own zone. The forwards are all F-ing old and slow and there's no good young offensive prospects. This coach blows too he couldn't hold Pat Burns or Jacques Lemaire's jock strap.

That is all.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually feel bad for Clemmensen. Brought into a game where these mentally soft losers just quit playing.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
wonder if pete will grow a pair of balls and actually lay into the team for once. prolly not bc hes a big *****

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Why have Ryder out there with the kids. He wasn't even trying to stay onside.

Please let the players that want to play, play.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Schneider sucks, he's not even a shadow of Marty. This defensive corps is made up of all offensive-minded Dmen and not one of them can play a lick in their own zone. The forwards are all F-ing old and slow and there's no good young offensive prospects. This coach blows too he couldn't hold Pat Burns or Jacques Lemaire's jock strap.

That is all.

Before everyone was yelling for offensive minded defense man.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

That is all.

According to some idiots, he's the second best head coach in team history behind Lemaire. Even better than Burns!:laugh:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
For those of you either not born or too young to remember Devils hockey in the 1980s, you're watching it.

Except every other game was just like this.

Yes but that was expected. Then we have some great success. Now we are heading back. I don't want to go back

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I have to think if this was the old days, tonight would be Deboer's swan song but Lou seems to have gone soft so he'll probably avoid execution once again.

I hear ya but maybe he thinks his team stinks .... I mean I'm all for firing Debeor if this team continues like this. Do I think another coach is going to have drastically different results ?? No I don't. There is one thing you can't teach. Speed. And we severely lack it. It's a broken record but so prevalent it's actually hard to watch. Not sure how they can even address this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad